Drowning - Danny Williams

DANNY'S POV

"Grace! Hurry up before I change my mind!" I yelled not too happy about going to the beach but it's what my daughter really wanted to do today and I would do anything to make her happy.
"I'm coming Danno!" Her 13 year old self came down the stairs.
•••••••••••••
We have been here for about two hours now. Grace is tanning; I decided I can take a nap.
___________________________________

BRIA'S POV

I'm at my favorite place in the world. The beach
I decided to take advantage and go surfing today while I have the day off of work.
Right now I'm by the water waxing my board right now, looking up I see a girl maybe a young teenager walk into the water, swimming by herself. I don't think anything of it.
I get in the water and start to paddle out a little bit farther, I see the teenager from a little while ago out deep by herself. I see her go under, just thinking she is swimming I wait for a wave but realized I didn't see her swim back up. I paddle towards where I saw her last and I swim under Thank God for Hawaii having clear waters, I see her lifeless body under the water. I swam down and grabbed her and tried my best to put her on the surf board to float her back to the shore. As I'm getting closer to the shore I hear a man in a panic screaming "Grace! Gracie! Grace!" over and over again.
I assume this is Grace and that's her father. As I got to the shore he noticed me and his I assume daughter and runs towards us.
"OMG GRACIE! NO BABY GIRL!" the blonde haired man screams in a panic as he cries over her.
I kneel right beside her and start doing CPR.
30 compressions.
Mouth to mouth.
Check pulse
Compressions
Mouth to mouth
Pulse
Nothing.
"C'mon Grace don't give up on me now sweetheart" I quietly say to her
Compressions
Mouth to mouth
Pulse
"Oh please Gracie I need you! You're the only one I have here!" The man pleaded to his daughter holding her hand.
*COUGH COUGH COUGH*
The young girl sits up coughing up water.
Still short of breathe she looks at the man as he's crying of joy that she's okay.
"Grace!! You knew not to go in the water alone! If you wanted to go in you could've woken me up!" He then scolded her then hugged her just being happy that she's okay.
The handsome blonde man looks at me and smiles. I didn't realize how amazing he looked cause of all the commotion but now I get a chance to really look at him and Oh My God he is sooo good looking. He lets go of Grace and comes up to me and hugs me tight.
"Thank you so much for saving my little girl how can I ever repay you?" He asked letting go of me from the hug.
I want him to hug me again damn he's very handsome.
"Thank you so much for saving me" The little girl who I now know is named Grace spoke before I can even answer the dad.
"Of course, just be careful out there next time" I said to her with a smile
"I'm Danny and as you may already know this is my daughter Grace" He said holding out his hand to shake mine.
I shook his hand smiling cause we hugged a minute ago.
"I'm Bria" i told them
"Can I pay you by taking you out for dinner tonight? Danny asked with hope in his eyes.
How can I say no to him
"Uhm.. Uhh yea of course!" I stuttered out cause I couldn't answer. I was too lost in his eyes and studying his face.
"Great, can I get your number? I'll pick you up at 6"
I gave him my number and looked at the time 4:12pm shit I have to get ready
I look up to Danny staring at me smiling
"I'll see you at 6 beautiful" he said with a smile and walked away with Grace.
I was stunned beautiful

My thoughts snapped out heading Grace yelling thank you again to me
I decided to go home and get ready for this "dinner" with Danny.
The whole time thinking about him.