He's My Boss - Steve Mcgarrett

KAI'S POV

Hi I'm Kai and I'm in love with my boss.  I work for a task force in Hawaii called Five-O
Commander Steve Mcgarrett is my boss and he is quite handsome.
We also have Detective Danny Williams, Lieutenant Chin Ho Kelly, Officer Kono Kalakaua, Captain Lou Grover and Special Consultant Jerry Ortega and me. Sergeant Kai Kalana.  U.S Army.
Tonight Steve and I will be going undercover at a party and of course we have to portray a married couple.
The host of this party is linked to a sex trafficking case.  He targets women at his parties.
Kono is at my house right now helping me get ready.
She's my best friend
"Kai.. you're so beautiful."

"Thank you Kono

"Thank you Kono." I shyly said looking down.
Kono knows that I love Steve.  She was able to tell the first time I laid eyes on him.  Then of course Chin being her cousin she told him.  Then Chin told Danny and Lou.  So pretty much everyone knows I'm in love with Steve except for Steve.
I thought cops could keep secrets but I guess not.
And this is why I guess I'm "married to Steve" for the night.  They did this on purpose.
I have been with Five-O for about 8 months now.  I have gotten so close to them. 
They're my Ohana.
I have no blood relatives.  My brother died while he was on duty.  He was a cop for HPD.  My little sister was kidnapped at the age of 14 and was raped and tortured until she was found.  She committed suicide at 16 due to her PTSD. I wasn't there to stop her. I was over seas at that time... I regret leaving since that day.
My parents.. that's another story.  They are somewhere on the mainland sticking a needle in their arms or dead.  I couldn't care less.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"That must be Steve." Kono said running down the stairs answering the door for me.
We are "husband and wife" for the night so obviously we should go together.
I'm too nervous to walk downstairs but it's not like this is real.  It's just a fake night.
I slowly guide myself downstairs and I look to see Kono and Steve staring at me.
He looks so handsome in his tux.  I just wanted to rip it off him.  Oh God.  Kai stop he is your boss and he doesn't even like you like that.

  Kai stop he is your boss and he doesn't even like you like that

His eyes never looked away from me.  I walked up to him and asked "How do I look?"
He smirked "absolutely gorgeous, I couldn't pick anyone better to be my wife for the night."
My heart started fluttering.  Really Steve?  Why do you want to be smooth right now.