Wedding Day - Danny Williams

NALA'S POV

"Kono!" I scream in frustration trying to put on my white dress
"What's up sistah?" My best friend Kono walks in casually.  We have been best friends since I started working on my brothers Five-O task force.
Hence how I met Danny.
"Can you help me with my dress?  I can't get it on by myself.." I panic
"What's wrong Nala? It's your wedding day!!" She exclaimed
"I'm nervous, how is he sure he wants to be with me?" I asked doubting on how my soon to be husband in an hour is going to love me forever.
"Uhm, he's marrying you!!" She said.
Put on your wedding dress we have pre wedding pictures soon!! 
*Taking the pictures, Nala took one looking down at little Gracie.  Danny's daughter from his previous relationship.  She couldn't picture loving a little girl like this one.  They created a strong bond for her just being so young.  She will be the best mother she can be to this little girl.

  She will be the best mother she can be to this little girl

After the some pictures it was time to walk down the aisle

After the some pictures it was time to walk down the aisle. To see the love of my life.. the music starts as my brother, Steve McGarrett, walks me down the aisle. I look up to see him. The one I want to be with for the rest of my life.

As much as he hates the beach, Danny Williams, he couldn't refuse my puppy dog eyes asking him if we can get married on the beach

As much as he hates the beach, Danny Williams, he couldn't refuse my puppy dog eyes asking him if we can get married on the beach.  It's Hawaii it's a must. 
I see him standing there, so handsome, I couldn't help but to bring a big smile to my face. 

I don't want anything else but this

As we approach Danny, Steve kisses me on my cheek and hugs Danny while standing behind Danny in line, Steve being the best man.
There's not a lot of people here and I like that.
Steve and Chin are next to Danny being his groomsmen and Kono and Catherine are on my side being my brides maids.
The guests here are Aunt Deb and Leonard, Grover and his kids, Adam, Duke, some other cops from HPD, and Steve's and I sister Mary with little Joan and Danny's mother.
That's all who we needed in our life.

Danny looks at me and whispers "You're the most beautiful person I have ever met, you look gorgeous." Never leaving my eyes.
"Mahalo Mr. Williams, you don't look too bad yourself." I said with a wink
The wedding officiant started, this is it.  We will be one.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate one of life's greatest moments, the joining of two hearts. In this ceremony today we will witness the joining of Daniel Williams and Nala McGarrett in marriage.
Today we have come together to witness the joining of these two lives. For them, out of the routine of ordinary life, the extraordinary has happened. They met each other, fell in love and are finalizing it with their wedding today. Romance is fun, but true love is something far more and it is their desire to love each other for life and that is what we are celebrating here today.
But today is also a celebration for the rest of us, for it is a pleasure for us to see love in bloom, and to participate in the union of two people so delightfully suited to one another."
Danny never took his eyes off of me.  Having the biggest smile I ever seen him have.  Same as me.  Looking at him and I just want him more.  This is the what I have been waiting for since we started working together.
"Daniel and Nala wrote their own vows.  Daniel, would you like to say your vows." The officiant spoke.
Danny looks at me with nothing but pure love in his eyes, I can see them sparkling with joy.
"I promise you my unconditional love, tenderness, and undying devotion, to not ask you to be more than you are, and to love you for being you.  I promise to always be there for you and take a bullet for you any day.  I promise to be here to wipe away tears of sadness, to elicit tears of joy, and to cry out to everyone who will listen how much I love you" he said with a tear of joy slowly going down his cheek.
Nala, please say your vows.

I look up at him and my heart is pounding looking at the person who I love dearly.
"Danno" I say with a sly smile knowing he hates it but doesn't get mad when Grace or I say it.

"You have been my best friend, mentor, playmate, confidant, and my greatest challenge. But most importantly, you are the love of my life and you make me happier than I could ever imagine and more loved than I ever thought possible. You have made me a better person, as our love for one another is reflected in the way I live my life. So I am truly blessed to be a part of your life, which as of today becomes our life together.  I, Daniel Williams, promise to always be there for you, patch up your gunshot and stab wounds, and take care of you and Grace as my family."
I see Danny smile even more if that was possible when I mentioned Grace.
"Mr Williams you may now kiss the bride."
He swoops me down low and kisses me so passionately.
"I love you I love you I love you so much" He said repeatedly. 
We walk down the aisle as everyone is clapping on our way to the reception for some good food and drinks.

Celebrating Mr and Mrs Daniel Williams.