Not Enough - Steve McGarrett

LETTY'S POV

"STOP ACTING LIKE A BITCH!" He screamed at me lifting his hand *SMACK*
I felt a huge sting go across my cheek.
Tears start to form in my eyes
"YOU'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I'M STILL WITH YOU!" He kept screaming.
"JUST STOP! ENOUGH!" I yelled to cut him off
"I'll just go pack my stuff and leave" I said calmly
I ran upstairs tears falling down my face I looked in the mirror and I can see a hand mark print starting to form into a bruise.
I grab two duffel bags and filled it with my clothes and any other essentials I need.
I looked around the room and pictures of Dylan and I. I grab them and start throwing them everywhere, I walked to the mirror and start punching it letting it shatter with cuts all over my hand.
I walk downstairs and see him on the couch texting someone.
He looked up at me smirked then looked down back to his phone
I already know he's inviting a bitch over
Without another word I leave.
I get into my car heading straight to Steve's house. We have been best friends since we were kids and I know I can always count on him.
I pulled up to the all too familiar house that I have been coming to since I was 6
This was really my home when my parents weren't around.
I get out of the car and grab my two bags and walk up to the door.
I'm not worried about asking him if I can stay here tonight, I'm worried about Steve seeing the mark on my face.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*
A shirtless Steve with sweatpants comes to the door.
I couldn't help but to check him out even if I seen him shirtless a thousand times.
The first thing he noticed was my face
"Letty what the hell happened to you?" He asked very concerned but you can see the anger in his eyes.
I start crying.
"Me and him are done. It's over for good"
Steve instantly pulled me into a tight hug
"I'm so sorry Let, he hit you?" I nodded.
"You know we can press charges on him."
"Steve I just need to be with my best friend right now." I said into his bare chest as he is still holding me tight.
"Stay here as long as you need" he said as he kissed the top of my head.
He let me through the door and I sat on the couch.
"Let me go get you a cup of tea" he said walking into his kitchen
After a minute I decided to go in the kitchen, I see my best friend's back as he's waiting for the tea kettle to go off.
I up walk to him and slowly wrap my arms around his torso burying my face into his back.
"Thank you Steve, I love you so much thank you for everything you do" I mumbled into his back
He turned around and wrapped his arms around me, holding me tightly.
"I love you Letty, no one will ever hurt you again.  I won't let it happen"
We stared at each other for what seemed like ever.  I slowly started to learn forward then the kettle went whistling making us jump back from each other

I could see his face turn red
Does he want this?
Steve grabs two mugs and pours us some hot water then added the green tea bag into the mug
"Here lett"
"Thank you Steve"

"Can you tell me what happened?" Steve said as we were walking back into the living room, sitting on the couch.
"I caught him talking to a girl and I confronted him and he just started calling me names and saying I'm not good enough and just stuff like that..." I said mumbling not wanting to talk about it.
I was looking down at my hands until he grabs my hands into his. 
"Letty look at me, you ARE enough.  You're the best!  Any guy will be lucky to have you." He said staring into my eyes.
I got lost again.. in his eyes.  I'm in love with him but always pushed my feelings aside.
Here they come again.

"Kiss me" I mumbled not realizing I said it out loud until Steve smirked at me and started leaning towards me.

His lips.  His soft lips is what I wanted to feel and that's what I got.

"I love you Letty, we will take this as slow as you want but I want you to be mine"

"I want to be yours.." I mumbled as I kissed him again