Kidnapped - Steve Mcgarrett

Steve's POV
"Where the fuck is she!?" I screamed. 
The love of my life is missing.  I received 15 missed calls from her when I was out for a run.
When I came back I tried to call her and no answer.  I knew something was wrong.
I ran for my truck calling Danny on the way.
"Danny, something happened to Brit.  I'm on my way to her house now." I spoke panicking. 

Brittney and I have been together for a little over a year and I have never told her that I have loved her.
We knew each other for about 4 years.  It just doesn't come out of my mouth.  I do love her.  With all my heart.  I never felt this way before with anyone else.  I just can't say those words and right now I deeply regret not telling her.
It's not because I don't but I always get hurt when I tell someone I love them.  They always leave.  Look at Catherine...
Brit knew about Catherine, she was here when I was with her.  She was there for me when Catherine wasn't..

"Steve, I'm on my way to her house, I'll meet you there.  I started to suspect something wasn't right, she didn't show up to Graces' play." Danny said cutting me off in my thoughts.
Danny knew Brit from New Jersey.  They have been best friends since they were in diapers.  She recently came to Hawaii to help Danny with Grace since Rachel abandoned her because of her new husband. 
Brit is Graces' Godmother.

I pulled up to her house and ran through the front door not waiting on Danny or anyone else.  I need my girl.  "Brit!"  "Britney baby where are you?"  I scream in her house.  Not a single sound. 
I check her bedroom.  Her gun is on the floor, her vanity mirror is shattered everywhere, Then.. I see blood splatters on the wall.  I just break down crying.
Danny runs up to me and puts his arm around me.  I look at him and he's crying too.
"Steve we're not going to stop until we find her." He said choking up.
"Danny I love her."
___________________________________

Britney's POV
I wake up tied to a chair in pitch black.  It's cold and wet down here.  I think I'm in a basement. 
I can feel blood dripping down my face. 
*flashback*
I'm in my room finishing up getting ready to go to Graces' play when I hear a Big Bang downstairs.  I grabbed my gun and slowly opened my door a crack to hear what's going on.  I hear hushed voices.  Sounds like two guys.  I tried to call Steve but he doesn't answer.  I keep trying and trying and he isn't picking up.
Danny has the day off today to go see Grace in a school play.  I was going to meet him there.  I was getting ready about to leave, I already knew his phone would be off right now so I know he won't answer. 
I hear someone coming up the steps.  I hide in my closet with my gun ready. 
I hear them searching around until it gets quiet.  I think I'm safe.  Then the closet swings open and a masked man grabs me and I fight and fight.  I tried.  He slammed me into a mirror in my room and I felt lightheaded.  I felt the blood.  The last picture in my head was Steve. 
*end of flashback*

My thoughts get interrupted when a man comes down with a water bottle and a wash cloth. 
He leaves the door open and the light shining through the door I can lightly see him.
"Where am I?  Who the hell are you?"  I asked him in a weak tone.
"My name is Ian.  You're going to send the task force a little message for me."
"You couldn't just knock on my door and tell me what needs to be said to them." I remarked in a sarcastic pissed off tone.
He backhands me across my face.  That shit hurt, that son of a bitch would have rings on to make it hurt worse.
"It's not what you're going to say to them.  It's how you're going to make them feel." He said in the most psychopath way.
"What the fuck do you mean?"
That's when I knew I should've shut my mouth.  I kept getting beaten until I blacked out. 
___________________________________
Steve's POV

"This has to be Wo Fat!!"  I yell as we're at the Palace right now trying to figure out who took Brit.
"Steve, Wo Fat is locked up in maximum security with no visitation rights.  How is he going to get a message across to his guys to kidnap Brit.  It has to be someone else." Danny said calmly to try and not piss me off.
"Who the bell can it be then??" Frustration is taking over.
I need to see her now.  I need to hold her and tell her I love her. 
"Steve, I think I know who took her." Lou says walking through the doors.  "It's Ian Wright"
"How are you so sure" I said panicking.
This damn hacker kid is so smart.  Lou and I went to this kids house and take him in cause he hasn't paid his parking tickets.. well that turned into a shootout.  Then he was going to blow up a plane if we didn't let him on it and has escaped and we never heard of him since.
"My daughter said she got a random call on her computer from someone and was too scared to accept it so when they called again I answered and it was a video of a girl beat up and bloody tied up laying on concrete.. Steve it was Britney." He said the last part softly.
"The only person who knows everything about my daughters computer was when Ian took it.  He hacked into it again.  It's her Steve.  She's still alive but we need to find her now."  He added.

* time skip to them doing all their detective stuff and finding out where Ian is *

___________________________________
Britney's POV

I've been in and out of consciousness for what seems like forever.  This time I woke up cause I heard yelling, and banging and gun shots..
"Steve.." I mumbled not having any strength to yell.
I hear someone running down the stairs.  Not knowing if it's someone I trust or someone I'm scared of I just keep quiet.
The door opens and I see an outline of a short guy.  I knew right away..

"Danno" I mumbled
"Hey Kiddo, I'm getting you out of here."  He said using my nickname he gave me cause I'm exactly a month younger than him.
"Where's Steve?" I said as he's carrying me in his arms bridal style.
"He is busy beating the shit out of the guys who took you." He said with a smile.

I looked up at him smiled then passed out.
___________________________________
Steve's POV

I look up and see my babygirl in Danny's arms.  And no I wasn't jealous.. just a little.
I ran up to them and took her so I can hold her.
I don't cry.  But this time.. I was bawling my eyes out.
"Steve lets get her to a hospital" he said putting a hand on my shoulder.
All I could do was nod.
___________________________________
Britney's POV

I hear everything.  I can't open my eyes.  I can't move.  I know I'm in a hospital.  I hear machines beeping.  I can feel someone holding my hand, no one other than Steve.

"Baby girl, I need you in my life.  I need you forever.  Please wake up soon.  I love you.  I love you with every single ounce of my soul.  I can't do this alone without you.  I love you Britney." He said crying into my chest.  I felt a kiss on my dry cracked lips.
Still holding my hand I tried and tried with all my might to move and tell him I love him back. 
All I could do was squeeze his hand.
___________________________________
Steve's POV

She squeezed my hand.  She heard me.  She knows I love her!
"Doctor!  Someone come in here please!" I screamed hitting her call light button.
A doctor and two nurses came running in.

"She moved!  She squeezed my hand!"
The doctor grabbed her hand.  "Britney if you can hear me squeeze my hand"  the doctor said softly to her and I saw it.  She squeezed his hand. 
He spoke to her again "Britney can you try to open your eyes"
After what seemed like an eternity her eyes slowly opened and looked straight at me.

Ever so slightly I heard a faint "I love you too"

I'm going to marry this girl.

___________________________________