xviii. wyatt donnelly

You had slept over at your boyfriend Wyatt's house and had walked downstairs (in a bra, underwear and a loosely tied dressing gown) to get some breakfast

You had slept over at your boyfriend Wyatt's house and had walked downstairs (in a bra, underwear and a loosely tied dressing gown) to get some breakfast. You opened the fridge, only to be shocked when you closed the door again, seeing Gary stood there beaming at you.

Gary looked you up and down, saw you were practically half-naked, gasped and clutched his hands over his eyes before spinning around. "(Y/N)! I'm so sorry! Y-you're-you're," he stammered, his back to you in best efforts of not seeing you so revealed.

You took hold of him and turned him back around, before removing his hands from his eyes. "It's fine, Gary," you laughed, "But why are you here?"

"I... I... I was hungry," he mumbled sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck.

"And you don't have food at your place?" you chuckled, extremely amused.

"We have cereal, but Wyatt has pancakes," he trailed off, embarrassed.

You laughed and playfully shoved his arm. "Gary. You are actually so adorable!"

"Really? You're adorable too, (Y/N)." He looked you up and down again. "Actually, a bit more hot than adorable," he grinned.

You heard a cough and turned around to see Wyatt leaning against the countertop, forcing a yawn and rolling his eyes.

Gary's cheeks and neck turned red. He opened his mouth to say something, but instead sat down at the kitchen table, embarrassed.

You on the other hand walked up to him and smiled. "Don't be jealous, Wy. I only love you." You pressed a kiss against his lips, holding his face in your hands. You gently pulled away and smiled at him. "I love you so much."

He grinned back, blushing slightly. "But I love you more."