iii. ferris bueller

After arriving at school, a note was given to you by the principal saying that your brother had been in a car crash and you must return home immediately

After arriving at school, a note was given to you by the principal saying that your brother had been in a car crash and you must return home immediately. You didn't even have a brother, which meant that the note was part of one of your boyfriend Ferris's ridiculous schemes to play hooky and go on an adventure round the city. You weren't exactly in the mood, but you had to play along, so Ferris wouldn't get caught.

When you got home, you received a huge shock to see Ferris laid in your bed. And an even bigger shock to see Ferris laid there, sick. Sick. For what must be the first time in his life, Ferris was taking a sick day... because he was actually ill.

"Can you believe it, (Y/N)?" Ferris managed a weak smile, "Out of ten sick days so far, this is the first time I'm genuinely sick."

You smiled back at him and leaned over to place a kiss on his cheek, before sitting on the bed next to him.

"I just can't believe you're actually sick. The Ferris Bueller actually sick! Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?"

"There is one thing..." he dragged out the last word, the corners of his lips turning up into trademark grin.

You raised an eyebrow.

"Will you get under the covers and cuddle with me?" He beamed up at you and opened his eyes wide, like a puppy dog.

You rolled your eyes in amusement at his dorkiness, before getting under the blankets. You placed your head on his chest and he draped one of his arms around your shoulder, pulling you in closer to him.

He placed a kiss on your lips and you kissed back gently, before pulling away with a smile.

"You know you've made me sick too now," you laughed.

"Lovesick?" He grinned, despite his illness. "What were you expecting when you met me? It's contagious."

"Not lovesick, you idiot. I've got your flu now." You smiled. "Next week you'll be looking after me."

"Making me miss out on more days of valuable education?" He smirked. "Well, (Y/N), you really do know how to make me feel better."