lycanthrope part 2

Reapers POV.

Finally, the next day had come, I woke up to the rising sun. I look around thinking back to last night 'I'll visit him again tonight' I smile and exit my den watching as some leave their dens with much energy, while others left with messy fur and danger in their eyes not wanting to leave their Omega alone in case someone picked up their scent. I took a deep breath and walked down to the middle of the pack.

Any talking that was going on stopped as everyone looked at me. I smile and everyone goes to their respective places, the alphas to the forest to hunt, the betas off to scavenge or to look out for danger, and the Omegas in their den crying for their mates to come back and help them in their time of need. the Omegas that weren't in heat watched over the pups as they talked among'st themselves.

I walk up to the Omegas that weren't suffering from heat "Hey, ladies can I ask you a question?" I ask gaining their attention.

"Oh. Death claw, of course, what can we help you with?" one of them says

"So do you know who Geno has his eye on. I mean let's face it, it's obvious that he doesn't exactly like his mate. I hate seeing him upset, so I was hoping to find whoever he has been wanting and hopefully get them together" I say ignoring the pain in my chest the whole time I explained my plan.

They look at each other than to me "I'm sorry Death claw the only people we have ever even seen him talk to is you and Lust, I'm sorry" another says as one of the pups try to attack me. I look down to see the pup is no bigger than my paw, his tiny teeth didn't even break the surface. As he was focused on me, another pup tackled him.

"Well I guess it's clear which are going to be alphas, huh" I say not looking up from the two pups

"Yeah, their showing signs earlier than expected"

"Well I'll get out of your fur now have a good day" I say getting up and going into the forest as I start hunting keeping in mind to get Geno something since he can't come out yet.

•••

When the day finally ended, and I was sure everyone except the guards were asleep, I grabbed the dead rabbit and walked out of my den "Are you going?" I hear Undyne say.

I place the rabbit down "Yeah, I'm bringing him some food as well, I'll be back after I'm done checking on him" I say picking up the rabbit, then I ran down the path, and off towards the cave Geno was in.

When I arrived there was an odd scent lingering in the air, it was sweet yet addicting. I crawl through the hole, the scent stronger than before, and saw Geno sitting with his head down he looked to be in thought.

I slowly approach, being sure not to startle him. I set down the rabbit with a slight thump gaining Geno's attention "H-hey I brought you something to eat" I say with a slight stutter.

"W-why are you here? You need to leave" he says frantically.

"Why?" I ask, but Geno stayed quiet "Geno what's wrong you can tell me you know, please tell me" though I said it gently Geno shivered and put his head down as the sweet smell got even stronger, then it hit me "Geno you're in heat aren't you?" I ask though it was obvious.

"It's killing me and you're not helping" I heard him whisper

'How does me being here have any effect on him?' I thought. "I- I know this is not going to help, but is there anything I can do?" I ask taking a step towards him.

"I-I'm in pain" he says desperation in his voice, as he blushed and leaned against me

"Turn around" I say, his heat finally getting to me. Geno nods and turns around I grab his hips line myself up and trust into him hard.