Neko

Geno's POV.

"Help!" I yell as I tried to claw away from the monster on top of me.

"Stay still- just let me-"

I kicked as my claws dug into the carpet. I continued to scream, until the door slammed open and I was picked up. I look up to see Reaper staring daggers at the monster across the room.

"Get the fuck out before I throw you out myself" He growled

The monster nodded and went out the open window.

Reaper sighed and smiled at me "Are you OK?" he asked

I nod as I returned his smile

"We need to start locking the doors and windows with how often this happens. Those strays are all around the house now. Are you still not going to tell me why this is happening?" Reaper asks

I shake my head

Reaper gives a breathy laugh then puts me down. "All right. Lock your window. I'm having my friends over, so if you need something from downstairs get it now."

I nod again and head downstairs for some snacks. It's not that I'm not allowed downstairs when Reaper's friends are over it's just some of them scare me, so I prefer to stay in my room.

I grab my snacks and start heading towards the stairs, as I passed Reaper he gently pets my head. I smile then continue until I was in my room.

I set my snacks on my bed then walk to the still open window. I had it open because I'm in heat and the cold air helped cool me off and kept the room from being stuffy, but I guess it's attracting the attention of too many strays.

I close the window and lock it. Then, I walk to my door a prop it open since the house has a slight tilt causing the doors on the right to close and the doors on the left to open.

I sit on my bed, bored, I've been in heat for a few days now and I can barely control myself, but I refuse to get help from just anyone, no, I have someone in mind, but he'd never feel the same way about me. I'm just a pet, sure Neko's are everywhere and not everyone wants one, but that doesn't change the fact that we are pets. We have no real rights, can't drive, can't own a house, nothing.

I was lucky to have been found and taken in by Reaper. I'd hate to think of what would have happened if he hadn't of found me or had just decided to leave me there. I would probably be dead.

I shake my head to get rid of those thoughts 'He didn't leave me and he did find me. I'm forever grateful for that' I smile to myself. Then, I felt my body start to heat up. I quickly get up and close then lock my door, in case someone walked past my room.

I then walked back to my bed and fell on it knock my snacks on the floor. I curled up into a ball mewling to myself as pain and pleasure fought through my body. My breathing was ragged as I started panting. Every once in a while I'd let out a broken moan that could be mistaken for a pained cry.

I don't know how long I'd be like this, but I could only think one person "Reaper" I whispered to myself. I knew I had to just suffer through this if I tried relieving the pain it would only get worse, you need a mate to make the pain stop, so here I am a ball of pain in heat with no mate. I whimper as I wait for it to stop.

After a while it finally stopped luckily this one was short, but that meant later it would be stronger and I don't know if I could handle that. I sigh and stand up, the room was so stuffy I could barely breath. I walk up to the window, unlock, and open it. I stand there for a minute letting the cold air fill my lungs.

"Hey baby, how about I come up there and show you a good time" a stray yells.

I glare at him then go back inside. I had nothing against strays I'm just not a fan of them cat calling me. I unlock my door and head toward the stairs, I sit on the top listening to the conversation that's happening down stairs.