life's changes

I have a happy life friends who support me, a house in a quiet area, and a wonderful boyfriend who loves me very much. I thought life couldn't get better.

Reaper and I were cuddling on the couch when we heard a knock at the door. "Who could that be?" Reaper questions getting up and answering the door.

I sit up as the two talked for a minute before the visitor left and Reaper closed the door. "Who was that?" I ask.

"A military officer, I've been drafted into the war" Reaper says

The monster human war had been going on for a while and the king says there may be no end in sight. I stare at Reaper in disbelief "No, you're not going to go are you?"

"I have to Geno. They're going to come pick me up first thing in the morning" he answers.

I didn't know how to feel, I mean he'll be fighting for all monster kind, but I can't lose him if he dies while fighting. I didn't notice I was crying until Reaper whipped away a tear.

"If I have to go Geno I want you to know how much I love you" Reaper says gently placing his lips on mine

'If he's leaving then I want this time we have to be full of love' I think as I kiss back.

Reaper licks my bottom lip asking for entrance, without hesitation I open my mouth, so he can dominate the kiss. As he explored my mouth, I felt his hands start to travel only for him to hesitate. I thought it was sweet, so I gently grabbed his hand and lead it to the bottom of my shirt where Reaper took over from there. He trailed his hand up my spine causing me to shiver in pleasure.

I wrapped my arm around Reaper's neck as I started walking backwards towards our room. Reaper pulled me back to him and picked me up wrapping my legs around his waist, then walked us to or room laying me on the bed as he hovered over me.

We've had sex many times and knew exactly what worked for us. Reaper started to get more aggressive ripping off my clothes than pumping my member at a fast pace until I was completely erect.

"AHH~ Reaper" I moan turning my face away arching my back. Then he stopped earning a whine from me. I watched as Reaper slowly took off his clothes smirking as my erection started to become painful. I panted in pleasure, but absentmindedly went to touch myself earning me a harsh slap on my leg. I moaned then looked at Reaper, who was finally undressed.

"You know the rules" he said, his smirk wider and more sadistic than earlier as he grabbed a few items from the bedside table. I grew more excited as they came into view handcuffs, a cock ring, a taser, and my favorite a collar and leash. Reaper first cuffed my hand putting the chain behind the bars of the headboard before cuffing my other hand.

Then, he placed the cold metal ring at the base of my member squeezing it until it hurt, he knew when it did I wasn't exactly quiet about it.

Last, he put the collar on he didn't need to tighten it since it was already tight enough. I felt myself twitch in anticipation of what he would do this time. I still had hickeys and bruises from the last time, so Reaper had much to work with.

Reaper grabbed the taser and placed it on the inside of my left leg next to my erection and turned it on. I arched my back moaning in pleasure as I twitched. The taser wasn't as powerful as it had once been and Reaper had promised to get me a shock collar instead.

"Ahh~ p-please Reaper" I beg pulling on my restraints I wanted more, Reaper knew I wanted more, but he wouldn't give it to me unless I begged like a dog. I didn't mind begging I know it's one of Reaper's turn on's.

"Please what babe~" He says teasing me with that sexy deep voice he knows turns me on

"I-I want m-more" I manage to say as I close my eye