omega

I sat in my blanket tent with Ink at my side. It was just another day, and "my" Alpha was pissed off as usual, so we hid. Alpha doesn't care about me and would kill me if he could, and I don't like him, I've told Ink over and over how I wish I could be free, like him, to go where with whoever I want.

“Geno! Get in here now!” Alpha demanded

I scurried out of my hiding place and stood before him as he looked over me. Alpha was tall at least 5'10 while I stood at 5'5. I didn't dare look up I knew he was mad, I had done something wrong again.

“What is this mess? Clean it up right away” he demanded

I silently nod and start picking up the blankets Ink and I used to make a tent in the living room. Ink helped, he didn't like seeing me get yelled at, and Alpha knew he couldn't lay a hand on Ink. Once we were done we went back into my room only for me to be called again.

“Geno come into the kitchen!”

I did as I was told

“Listen I was even mad about the living room I'm mad because you didn't clean the kitchen like I asked you five times.”

I nod and get to work cleaning the dishes while Alpha stood there

“Look I'm not mad about the mess I just want Ink to help you clean up since he didn't help last time”

Everything he said was a lie he was mad about everything, he's never happy, Ink always helps me clean up and is always there for me. Alpha gives me a kiss on my head and walked out. I wanted to cry, I wanted to run away, but I couldn't fear kept me here.

I finished the dishes and walk back into my room where Ink waited inside my tent. I enter and curl up next to him. “It'll be ok. I'll get you out of here somehow”

I didn't answer, though I rarely ever did, I learned to keep my mouth shut.

“I talked to a friend he said he'll take you in and hid you for a while until 'he' loses your scent. My friend lives far from here so you'll be far enough that he won't be able to find you” Ink says

I loved the idea and nodded my head, but how would we get away? Alpha never lets me out of his sights, or rather smell.

“I'll deal with him. Give me a minute” Ink got up and left while I stayed hidden. It was quite, then a bit of yelling, then more silence. I shook in fear, listening as someone approached my tent, I held my breath as they bent down grabbing the sheets and moving them aside. “He said he'll go out for a while he should be leaving now” Ink says

I nod and get out, listening for any sounds, but didn't hear anything, Ink and I walk in to the living room seeing Alpha opening the door with a grim look on his face. “I won't be gone long. Don't leave the house” with that he left.

I listened as the car started up and he pulled out of the driveway. I sigh thankful he left. “Ok we need to be quick we have a long drive you can take a nap on the way there if you'd like” Ink says pulling me out of the house and into his car. I sat in the back, laid down, and covered myself up. “You might need to hid in case we pass him so stay down and be quite” ink says covering my head, then he started the car and we pulled out.

***

After sometime I had fallen asleep, something I hadn't done in ages, I woke up to someone shaking me lightly. I sit up, still groggy, and look to who woke me up, it was Ink. I look around, I was still in his car the blankets were barely hanging off my waist. I push off the covers and get out, following Ink into a building, I didn't look at it really since I was still tired.