The bar

Reaper's POV

It was a normal night at the bar I work at making drinks for everyone. “Seriously, I don't want to be here” someone says.

I turn to see a small group of skeletons the one who had spoke was, I'm assuming, the one who looked uncomfortable. He wore a white shirt under a white jacket, his shorts were white with black lines on the outside, his shoes were also white, but the most noticable think was the glitch over his right eye.

“Come on, it'll be fun and we won't leave you the whole time, so nothing is going to happen” his friend, who looked more like he was ready to paint than drink, said.

“Y-y-yeah, we'll ma-a-ake su-re you have f-fun, but only if y-y-you loosen u-up” a black skeleton, with what looked like blue tears, said patting the nervous skeleton.

They all sat down in front of me, so I give them a smile “Hello, what can I get you three today?”

“I-I'll have a whiskey”

“Oh, martini”

I nod and turn the nervous one

“Uh, I don't know, surprise me?”

I nod and make the first two drinks as the three whispered back and forth. As I sat down the two drinks I noticed the nervous one was blushing as he glared at the other two. I found it cute, but kept it to myself as I made the last drink then set it down in front of the last skeleton. It was a simple watered down Apple cider.

The two others were flirting back and forth. A few drinks later they both got up and headed towards the back rooms. “Where are you going?” the last one asks

“We'll be back, you'll be fine for a little bit” the artsy one yells back, but I knew they weren't coming back

“Man, left by your friends, that's harsh” I say cleaning up their drinks

“One was my brother” he says resting his head on his arm. I felt bad for him, so I started talking to him as I made drinks. I introduced myself and he did the same. The conversation seemed to take his mind off what just happened and he even smiled and laughed, it was adorable.

As we talked someone slipped me a piece of paper, which I read, 'Give that small skeleton a sex on the beach' I nod and make the drink and set it in front of Geno catching his attention.

“I didn't order this”

“Someone ordered it for you” I say see the person who ordered it get up and walk over and sit next to the small skeleton.

“Hey, I ordered you a drink since you looked down” the man said

I was suspicious, but still had to do work so I turn to make drinks while listening to the exchange.

“Thank, but I don't think-”

“Come on at least try it. I did order it for you and if you don't like it you don't have to drink anymore” the condition seemed reasonable and I didn't put that much alcohol in it, so he would be fine.

“Oh, alright then”

I turn back to see Geno taking a sip while the man sat there smirking, it have me a bad feeling.

“So what's your name?” the man asks

“Geno. What about you?” Geno asks pushing the drink away

“Did you not like the drink?” he asks avoiding the question, but his smirk got wider

Geno shifted uncomfortably as a blush dusted his cheeks. “I don't feel well”