My new home

Isabella & Maria's POV....

30 mins later Isabella pulls up to Maria's parents crib. She pulls the car sideways so that Maria can put her stuff in the trunk.

Isabella- hey girl, how have you been lately? Oh and I forgot to mention these are my two girlfriends Lina & Valentina .

Lina & Valentina- heyy it's nice to meet you, Isabella has told us so much about you.

Maria- I bet, but let's go to my car real quick so I can show y'all how to drive it okay.

*Maria has an Dodge Challenger SXT, it's pink and matte black w/black rims*

Maria explains to Lina & Valentina. She then walks back to Isabella's car.

Isabella- Everything straight?.

Maria- of course.

Isabella- Bet, my House is 30 mins away but do you wanna stop somewhere first?.

Maria- Like where?.

Isabella- idk nena's house. *she says smiling all cheesy*

Maria- yeah I guess so I can meet her already .

Isabella- Ight lets go

Isabella reaches for her phone, and calls Lina & Valentina..

Valentina- yes baby

Isabella- follow me to nena's house, Maria wants to meet her and do a follow up to make sure she's still gonna be her roommate.

Valentina-okay baby bye. *Hangs up phone*

Maria- so how is it having two girlfriends?.

Isabella- Amazing, the both of them combined can be a handful sometimes. But their both so talented in many ways.

Maria-Well lucky you.

Isabella- In case you didn't know me and Nena live in the same complex, just different buildings.

Maria- That's good.

10 mins later..

Isabella- Ight we're here. *she pulls into her parking spot*

*Mind y'all where they live at in Miami they have at least 3 parking spots available for visitors only*

Lina & Valentina pulls up besides Isabella & Maria.

Maria- Damn why y'all look so mad.

Lina- Girl why tf didn't you tell us your car can go hella fast. I almost hit the apartment manager.

Maria- Lmao my bad, I love me some sport cars.

Isabella- Yeah, yeah how about y'all two get maria's stuff and bring it over to nena's place please & thank you.

Maria- Wait a min, you said I was crashing at your place. Girl why didn't u mention that.

Isabella- Girl hell nah, i tricked your ass. And just so you know she already has an room set up for you.

Maria-Say less.

Isabella, Maria, Lina & Valentina all walk over to Nena's Apt.

*Knock, Knock* Nena-Who is it?

Isabella- Girl if you don't open this damn door.

Nena- Who are you-u, um hi I'm nena nice to meet you.

Maria- I'm Maria it's nice to meet you too.

Isabella- Ight y'all we bouta head to our own crib, we will be over in the morning. Get comfortable boo. Love y'all byee.

Lina & Valentina both wave goodbye and proceeds to follow behind Isabella.

Yikes, this was a long chapter kinda, but like, Comment & share💖.