Grocery Store Fight

Isabella-Wassgood with y'all two? Ouu look at Maria looking all daddyish.

Maria-Thank you.

Nena-Girl bye your lil girlfriends need to put your ass in check.

Isabella-They asses can't check me cause they know I'm Daddy right Lina & Valentina?

Lina & Valentina- We guess so.

Nena- Got them on lock huh?

Isabella- Duhh, where y'all going?

Nena- To the grocery store. Y'all coming too?

Isabella- yeah I gotta feed my baby girls to make sure they stay Intact. I like them with a lil booty on them.

Lina- Babe!

Isabella- what did I do. *she says laughing*

Maria-😂 damn they don't want their business being told that's good.

Nena turns into Publix with Isabella behind her. They both park right next to each other.

Y'all this is gonna be a fancy public with an Elevator & a parking garage.

Lina & Valentina- Hey y'all

Maria-Wassup

Nena- Heyy, everybody grab their own buggy please. Maria and Isabella y'all two go in a direction. Lina & Valentina come with me.

Everyone heads off into their direction.

Lina-So how's everything going so far?.

Nena-Pretty good, what about y'all?.

Valentina- Well our relationship have been going bad lately. Me and Isabella have been getting into constant arguments. I don't know if it's me or her. I want to work this out but if it continues I'm breaking up with her.

Nena-Look why don't y'all have a 1 on 1 talk alone then add lina in on the convo to get her perspective too.

Valentina-That's the thing, Lina is always left out and I feel bad. I love her so much too but it's like Isabella has been annoyed with us both. Oh and turn down aisle 7 please.

Nena, Lina & Valentina head down aisle 7 only to see another female kissing all over Isabella.

Lina- You fucking asshole!, I knew she was cheating on us.

Valentina- Why? Huh we treat you like a female is suppose to be treated. We showed you nothing but loyalty and respect. And you go and do us like that, you know what I'm done with you and so is Lina.

Lina & Valentina both walk up to the random female that was kissing on Isabella.

Lina-Bitch you better watch your back.

Random female-Or what? Beat my ass then.

Valentina pushes past Lina and lunges at the random female. Valentina is punching the girl, and blood starts going everywhere. Lina then tackles the female fighting Valentina and starts kicking her.

Maria-Y'all chill out, nena give me y'all's buggy so I can go pay in case we get kicked out.

Nena seperates Lina & Valentina from the random female.

Nena- Bestfriend be tf Fr. Really you had two good loyal and stable females right by your side. And you cheat on them. Wow I'm so disappointed in you.

Isabella- It was a mistake

Nena- Don't tell me that, go tell Lina & Valentina that. But the thing it's too late you let them walk away. You going after them before they hit the door was their hope and now it's gone.

Maria-You hella fucked up bro like damn.

Isabella-Ohh you shut the fuck lil miss I'm hiding secrets from nena.

Maria-You're mad corny now I see why the twins don't want shit to do with you now. Since your bothered by my secret I'll tell nena right when we get home too.

Nena-Instead worrying about someone else's secret, go fix your relationship first you dickhead.

Nena storms off out of the store to get on the elevator with the groceries.

Inside of Publix's garage...

Nena-Y'all good?

Lina-No, I just wish this never happened. I love her but nothing can fix what she did. She's been cheating for a good 6 weeks.

Nena-Then why tf y'all still messing with her huh ?.

Valentina-Look nena were afraid no ones ever gonna love us, the way Isabella does. Our hearts are aching right now. All I can say is we're gonna have to just move out into our own place.

Nena-Right do what's best for the both of y'all and please be careful. Don't be scared to give me a phone call either.

Nena puts all of the groceries inside of the car.

Isabella taps on the car window

Isabella-So y'all riding with me or nah? *She says while looking at L&V*

Lina-Hell no.

Isabella-Bet look before y'all leave I wanna talk to y'all two please alone.

Valentina-You have one last time to explain yourself and if it doesn't add up. Me and Lina are moving out.

Isabella-Ight.

Maria gets inside of nena's car.

Maria-Aww y'all don't cry it's gonna be okay well I hope so.

Lina & Valentina are pouring their little eyes out In the backseat.

30 mins later...

Nena-Y'all two wake up, Maria help bring their groceries to Isabella's place & thank you papì.

Maria-Your welcome mamì.

Ooo👀 are the twins gonna be able to hold in their attitudes while Isabella talking to them?. Find out next chapter.