Family Time Part 1

Valentina's POV...

Buckhead, Atl✈️ 8:30 AM

I still can't get over the fact that these older females are pressed about my child. Like I don't think it's secure enough for anyone to talk about another's parenting skills. It's disrespectful and unnecessary as hell, I wish people would mind their own tax brackets.

It upsets because whatever the parents tell their kids at "BusyBee's🐝" daycare reflects how they act towards our kids. For some reason, soraya & sapphire have no friends besides each other. To me that's emotional bullying. See let me explain what I mean, children to a certain extinct don't need to feel certain emotions. There are children around the world on a daily basis who feel like their not good enough. Which is exactly what Soraya & sapphire is going through right now.

They don't feel their good enough to be the other children's but they are. This is only shows me that some parents raise their children to act a certain way. It's ashame at this point, growing up I struggled with friends too, either I was too weird or too boring.

My only advice to sorayah & sapphire is to always be their selves no matter what. It feels good to be comfortable with yourself doing things that other people may misjudge in a negative way. Like for instance growing up, I loved coding. Apparently it was too geeky for the people I was surrounded by.

It took me years to feel comfortable doing things I was passionate about. Every day I woke up was a different for me. I would try out different clothing & hairstyles. It was all worth it cause one day I found myself💛.

Nothings wrong with being into computering, coding, software & video game developing etc.

30 mins later... 9:00 AM

Sorayah-No.
Sapphire- No.

The girls are both 3 years old.

Valentina-Well since y'all aren't going because I don't wanna hear the whining or see pouty faces. We're just gonna have a girls day but that's only if y'all don't have work to do when I go into this school.

10 mins later.

Valentina (V) calls Lina(L) 🦋...

(L)- Hello? Is everything okay?.
(V)- Yeah the girls don't feel like going. And I'm not gonna force them if they don't want to go. But this isn't gonna be an everyday thing either unless they end up homeschooled.

(L)- I'm thinking about homeschooling them anyway because the teachers do not notify us about anything. Like that's super unprofessional and rude. I would like to know rather the girls have appropriate behavior, doing good on tests and if they need tutoring or not.

(V)- I agree but at the same time are you surprised?. Cause I'm not, like on a serious note I realized when we were at orientation, how one of the teachers was avoiding. Like idk if sis has social issues but I'm skeptical now.

(V)- Like seriously I want my children to revive the proper education they deserve.

(L)- It's understandable, it's just so frustrating and Irritating. And where are y'all at know?.

(V)- Pulling up to the mall to do some winter shopping. If you didn't know fall is right around the corner. Plus idk if I want the girls to go trick or treating.

(L)-  Yeah idk about that trick or treating part. But whatever you get them, including yourself put it all on card. Oh and I'm about to get off work anyway and head towards your way.

(V)- Okay babe just call Caramela and check in with her. I haven't been able to reach her, I think she's super busy and booked in a huge business meeting.

(L)- Alright, tell my babies I miss them and I'll see y'all soon. Oh and text me your location in the mall so I come directly there. Love you.

(V)- Love you too, bye💛.

@Brickell City Centre

Valentina- Okay girls put your masks on, and let's go.

Lina-Hey babies!. She says smiling.

Sorayah & Sapphire- Mama!. They say running towards Lina.

Lina-I missed y'all. She says kissing their cheeks.

Sorayah-Ouuu. Mama look. She says pointing Build A Bear Workshop.

Valentina- Of course, lets go. She says grabbing the girls hand.

Sorayah- Spidey or bat?.

Caramela-Eww put that shit back. Get something y'all really really love like unicorns. She says taking the girls to where the unicorns are located.

Lina- It's the popping up and not greeting your wives for me. She says chucking petty.

Caramela walks over to Valentina.

Caramela- Hey Baby. She says kissing her cheek while engulfing her into a hug.

Sorayah & Sapphire standing behind Caramela & Valentina staring.

Sapphire- Go. She says pointing over to where the clothing, & accessories for their stuffed animals.

To be continued... yes I'm aware this is a short chapter the next one will be longer✨.