Meet Liz.

Liz Pov.... Pictured above^.
What's good everybody, it's your girl Liz. I know y'all are probably like why is she coming out of the blue. Well I have some good news and bad news for Caramela. In case y'all didn't catch onto It, not too many people have access to her mansion. I'm one of her old workers that has retired, because of my family safety matters the most to me. To mention before I retired, I use to be her favorite hitman, but Maria took over. All I can say is Maria is one tough ass who's been through a lot.

But because of these lil fuckers messing with our shipments, and that's not gonna sit well with anyone who works for Caramela. That's messing up everybody's payment.

I'm done talking now enough about me✌️.

Everyone's POV...

Caramela-Wtf is going on!.

Liz-Their coming After us because dumb nut Isabella was stealing our shipments and selling them to other druggies. Some of the other druggies may have got caught up with the feds too.

Maria-All I can say is we really need to private our life all the way. That means all the girls will need to work in the same place so we can monitor them the correct way.

Caramela-Monitor them how? Cause you know if they all work together, the girls there now will be jealous.

Valentina-Good they need to be jealous of us. We respect ourselves, and take care of our body and minds. We don't lack integrity either but that's what a lot of females are messing.

Lina-True.

Nena-Yeah your right baby, it would be better if I work in a more safe environment. I already have weird females stalking me at work. Maybe I could be a stripper.

Maria- Are you crazy?! Somebody could take you from me.

Nena-Relax its an female club only. Plus why would somebody try to take me away from you, when we're already together.

Maria-True, true.

Caramela-Yeah I already talked to your boss Nena, she will be sending your check through the mail here. Consider it a family favor.

Nena-Thanks C your the best. She says hugging her.

Caramela-Alright girls lets talk business.