The Big Talk

Warning‼️-At this point Valentina and Lina aren't gonna be twins. And I don't promote Incest at all. So Valentina and Lina are just two different females now.

Isabella's pov...
My head feels like it's gonna explode. I'm not sure what I'm gonna do or say. I really want Lina & Valentina to accept my apology but I know their not. This wasn't my first time cheating, I'm not even sure why I was even with them if I wanted another female. I just feel bad and weak without them two beside me. I need them to help me rebuild my strength back up.

15 mins later....
*Knock, Knock*

Isabella-Who is it?

Lina-It's us. She says in a sad low tone.

Isabella opens the door up and lets both of the girls inside of the house.

Lina-So what do you wanna talk about? And before u ask anything Valentina doesn't wanna say anything or she might spazz on you.

Isabella-I mean I can see why she might spazz on me. Besides, that I've been going to anger management and my therapy class hoping to get better. I want to sincerely apologize to you both, I should've went onto another aisle when my ex walked down to where I was at. And um, pretty much I don't know what else to say. I'm miserable, I need you both by my side, y'all two are what motivates me to become a better person and to keep going in life. Can y'all please say something?. *she sighs*

Valentina doesn't say anything at all, her face is full of hurt and embarrassment.

Valentina- You have done nothing but betrayed us both. I'm glad that you seeked help, bug that's not the point. Through out this whole relationship, you cheated on us both and it hurts to know that someone we deeply loved never had any true intentions to be with us. Do you know how many times me and Lina actually wanted to call it quits with you before. Huh? I bet you don't because you were to selfish to even give a fuck about what we felt. Every single time, it's makeup sex after makeup sex , we don't want that anymore. We want love, and if your not gonna be the one to give us love mentally then it's time to separate ourselves from you.

Lina starts to lightly sob, her sobs got even more louder to the point where she just broke then.

Valentina-And now look how quite you are huh. If you really wanted your relationship back-.

Isabella-SHUT THE HELL UP!!

Lina-Please can we leave, she's starting to scare me.

Valentina-Yes come on.

Valentina and Lina both try to walk out but not without being chocked by Isabella. Isabella has the both of them in headlocks. Pretty much Isabella is stronger than both of the girls, so they couldn't defend their selves.

Isabella-Finally, I have you both to myself again. She says laughing weirdly.

Isabella throws them both over her shoulders and brings them down to her dungeon. As to how an apartment complex allows somebody to have this inside of the apartment, honestly don't know, Isabella is one crazy ass female.

Isabella throws both of them on the same bed, the bed in the shape of a heart. Over the bed, is a huge bright red sign that says "LA DIABLO".

If y'all don't what "La Diablo", it means the D word, and I'm not talking about dick. I'm talking about this>👹.

Isabella's pov....

I didn't want my crazy side to come back out. But sum was whispering in my ear and telling to do this, I had no choice. I wasn't gonna let both of daddy's girls walk out. I need them and I know they need me😈 but in a sexual way. Since they want me to love them so badly, tonight I'm gonna make love to them in the most roughest nastiest way ever.

I walk over to their limp bodies and start to strip them out of their clothes. After I'm done, their beautiful bodies are left bare in front of me. I can't help but drool at the sight, I started to caress both of their booties. No I'm not gonna take advantage of them while their knocked out, I'm gonna wish until their awake.

Isabella walks over to her secret closet and pulls out two pink blind folds for the twins. She puts the blindfolds on each of them and patiently waits until they wake up.

30 mins later... 12:00 AM😈 y'all know what they say, after 12 the freaks come out😂.

Valentina-Mmph wtf is going on and where are we!. She says as she tries to shuffle out of the handcuffs.

Lina-Somebody helps us! HELP!!.

Isabella- The both of y'all shut the fuck up right now. Y'all want me to love y'all asses so damn bad so that's what y'all are about to get. I'm gonna make love to the both of you. No this isn't gonna feel like makeup sex, so don't be so shook okay.

Isabella strips out of her clothes, only leaving her heels on. As she walks over to the bed, she grabs some whip cream & strawberries.

Isabella-Bite it, suck on it🤪.

Valentina-*starts laughing* How?.

Isabella-Like this.

Isabella cups Valentina's face, places the strawberry between her lips. And she leans forwards towards Valentina. She slides her tongue inside of her mouth, receiving a moan from Valentina.

Lina-*whimpering* don't forget about me.

Isabella walks over to Lina and slaps her ass hard.

Isabella-Be patient for me please🌚.

Isabella grabs Lina by her throat and starts to leave hickies.

*Boom* The dungeon door flies open.

Mystery person-You thought you were slick huh?. Your not doing anything but hurting these girls even more. The more you brain wash them with sex, the more their gonna crave for you.

Isabella-Aye man get tf out, you interrupting.

Mystery person-Not until I get what I want.

Isabella-And what is that? She says laughing.

Mystery person-Hand over the girls, and nothing will happen to you.

The end... jk. I wonder what's gonna happen to Isabella now that the mystery person came?.