Safety First‼️.

Caramela Pov.... 11:30pm
So do y'all need to hear the rules again.?

Lin-Yes I do.

Caramela-Well Lin come with me to my office, y'all other girls can start getting ready to open the club up soon.

Caramela and Lin gets in the elevator inside the club to discuss the rules once again.

Kayla-I hope you know I don't really want to discuss any rules right. I wanted to talk to you about the other girls.

Caramela-What about them?. Come on straight then turn right. She says stepping out on Floor 6.

Kayla-Like I was saying? Ugh woahh boss your such a softie, so much pink. I like that💞.

Caramela-Don't like it too much kayla. Now what was you saying in the elevator about the girls?. And which girls were you talking about.

Kayla-I'm talking about coco, honeybun and cupcake plotting on hurting your girlfriends, well y'all's girlfriends. She says staring at Maria.

Caramela-Nice if you to join us Maria have a seat you may want to hear this.

Kayla-Yeah like I said earlier their plotting on beating your girlfriends up.

Maria-Yeah that's not gonna turn out good. I know for a fact all the girls can fight. The only one we need to keep watch on is really Lina. Lina has so much rage and anger ready to release because of what she's been through.

Caramela-Yeah I agree she definitely might fuck one of them up badly.

Kayla-Well good cause they do need they ass whooped. Boss I don't want you seeing me as a rat or a snitch, but I was just trying to warn ya.

Caramela-It's okay you'll be receiving a big raise.

Kayla-Eeeee!! Thank you, she says kissing caramela's cheek. Bye, I'll see y'all tonight at the club.

Maria-I mean she's such a sweetheart I can tell she doesn't start shit. But what's up with that kiss tho?.

Caramela-She use to be one of my wife's. As in I had another polygamy a few years ago before I meet Isabella.

Maria-Damn I wish I could have a polygamy but Nena will break my neck.

Caramela-You can always try threesomes. I mean I plan on having an Orgy soon.

Maria-Lmao😂 now you know the girls are not having that.

Caramela-Maybe but Kayla and her girlfriend wanna try it out too. It should be fun since her girlfriend is into a lot of kinks. I know Isabella is curious when it comes to kinks. It's just Lina I worry about the most.

Maria-Yeah Lina keeps to herself. She's like a treasure chest, only the right person with the correct key can reveal what's inside.

Caramela-Aye man😂 this isn't the Pirates Of The Caribbean.

Maria-It isn't but the way life is set up nowadays, it can take up to who knows how many attempts to get Lina to open up. She's had it rough more than Valentina did.

Caramela-I know I gotta earn her trust tho. Let me see what their up too. Your first I'm showing this, I put cameras in the girls rooms, just only Lina and Isabella.

Maria-You don't find that shit weird?.

Caramela-Nahh, see I check on them on the daily go make sure their not doing drugs. But it's time to leave to go to the club now. She says cutting off the surveillance, and locking her office.

30 mins later... @ The Money girls😭. I didn't know what name to use for a strip club but this sounds about right hopefully.

Like, Comment & Share💛🌸.