Unfriendly business

Miami, FL.... 6:30

Maria's POV....
Here I am again... writing in my journal. Well not really I'm just here to explain why I ran into Lina and Valentina with nena.

I guess I can say I work for "Caramela", I'm her go to #1 Hit girl. Yeah you heard it right, I get the job done and get paid hella money. I keep a low profile for a reason, fake name and everything. Yes, nena does know, is she happy about?. Hell no she wants me to stop but I can't, I will never work for anybody except for Caramela because she understands where I've came from.

*Sigh* I wanna get away from this lifestyle one day, you know have a family, and stay lowkey like always. But I know for sure nena doesn't want me to bring a child around any of this cartel business.

Well folks that's all.. now back to the story.

Caramela's pov...
Aye you owe me big time. You just interrupted a possible threesome. Like damn bro, it couldn't have waited.

Maria-Hell no, um.. she says looking everywhere but caramela's face.

Caramela-Please tell me you aren't feuding again with our rival gang. I told you I will handle it and for you to stay out of it, because if anything was to happen, you would step up and take my place.

Maria-I know, but it's just they have been messing with nena at work.

Caramela-Damn shidd if I was you, I would drive her to work every single day. Those girls are dangerous, does nena know what you do for a living?.

Nena-Yes, I do know what she does. And regardless of that she will still have my heart. Babe me and the girls are gonna go back to the pool. She says walking over to Maria kissing her plump lips.

Caramela-Ahh that's a master piece right there. Don't hurt her bro, she's a good one I can tell she has such a big heart for you.

Maria-I know cause that's all mine, she's not going anyway any time soon either. I've been thinking about marrying her one day, maybe 3-4 more years and maybe a baby too. I want 2 boys and 2 girls.

Caramela-Damn same except I have two girlfriends ya know😂. Double standards hell they ass better get ready to pop some babies for me.

Maria-Maybe Valentina will but Lina idk about her. Lina has quite had it rough because of the last crazy Bitch we had to get rid of.

Caramela-You know Isabella use to work for me too but I had to drop her, she was stealing cocaine and everything from me. She lost her damn mind bro, she could've been rich just like us. Let's go into my office so we can see what the girls is up too.

Caramela gets up and Maria follows behind her heading to the office with the pool front view.

Caramela-Heyy don't get too naughty girls, I know how y'all can be especially Valentina.

Nena-Ohh please you have nothing to worry about except for Valentina😂.

Valentina-Oh hush💀😭

Lina-Mhmm you are a freak like a huge one. You just tried to eat me underwater, hell at least let me get cleaned up.

Liz-Yo bro where is you at?.

Caramela-Bro watch out!! Girls run upstairs NOW!

Ouuu what is going on now? And who is Liz?.

next few chapters will be longer.