Thats My Girls (Aarmau 1)

Author:  Rose.

Date: 2-26-19

"Why me?!" Alina yells as she stares at her bright red hair in the mirror.
"My dad is going to kill me..." Lilith laughs at her best friend and she sighs.
"I'm so dead..." The front door to the house opens and Aaron walks into.
"Alina! I'm home!" Alina squeaks and locks the bathroom door as Aaron walks upstairs.
"Hey, you okay in there?" Aaron asks through the door.
"Yeah I'm fine... Just doing... Girl stuff...?" Alina shrugs at Lilith who just shrugs back.
"Well... Okay. Me and Aphmau are going out to dinner so we'll be back late." Alina sighs in relief and Aaron walks away.
"Alina?" Aphmau asks through the door, Alina wraps her hair in a towel and opens the door to face Aphmau.
"Uh...hi? I just... Got out of the shower..." Alina lies.
"With your clothes on? Yeah sure." Aphmau hands her a bunch of cash and smiles.
"I've been there, blue hair was not fun. Go to the salon why were out. I'll keep your dad busy." Aphmau explains.
"Thanks Aphmau!" Alina says before disappearing into the bathroom.

Aaron quickly pays for dinner and extends his hand out to Aphmau who happily takes it.
"Shall we head home?" Aaron asks with a miles and Aphmau freezes.
"A-Actually... Let's go do something else?" Aphmau asks, Aaron nods and leads her to his car.
"O-Okay... Where would you like to go?" Aaron asks nervously.
"Roller skating?" Aphmau asks quietly and Aaron starts to drive, the car suddenly gets very tense and awkward making both of them think it's their fault. As they stop at a red light Aphmau takes a deep breath and turns to apologize.
"Aaro-" Aaron places his lips onto hers and Aphmau quickly kisses back, the light suddenly turns green and Aaron pulls away and drives again as if nothing ever happened.
"We're here." Aaron finally says after an eternity, he steps out and runs over to open Aphmau's door for her, she happily smiles at him and he wraps an arm around her.
"You're going down Lycan." Aphmau challenges getting a gasp from Aaron.
"You're on Ms. Lorde."

"Oh no..." Lilith looks up from Alina's phone towards her best friend to see her finally getting her hair washed out.
"What?" Alina asks without looking at Lilith.
"Aphmau says her and Aaron are on their way back." Lilith reads off.
"Oh no..." Alina sighs and stares at the clock untill Lilith shakes her awake.
"Alina! Wake up! You're done!" Alina turns towards the mirror to find her hair back the original color just with a nice red tint to it.
"It looks so cool!"
"Hurry, let's go before they get home."

"Aphmau..." Aaron whispers as he leads Aphmau through the forest.
"I love you Aphmau, with all of my heart, no matter what happened to me you were always their to pick me up, I know it's only been a few years but... I'm ready to spend the rest of my life with you. And I hope you are ready to spend the rest of your life with me. Aphmau will you marry me?" Aaron gets down on one knee and holds up a small wedding ring with a beautiful diamond right in the middle.
"Aaron I... No... No I can't... I won't... No." Aphmau says seriously, Aaron's still for a moment before he gets off the ground and readjusts himself.
"I'll take you home." Aaron turns to walk away but Aphmau quickly hugs him.
"Of course I'll marry you Aaron! You really thought I'd say no? I was just getting you back for beating me in that race." Aaron let's out a sigh of relief and hugs Aphmau back happily.
"Thank Irene."

Alina watches as the credits roll on her movie and turns towards the door as it opens.
"What took so long?" Alina asks, Aaron shuts the door with his foot and starts to carry Aphmau's sleeping form upstairs to his room.
"I'll tell you in the morning honey, I love you." Aaron whispers.
"I love you too dad." Alina says back as he closes the door behind himself.

"Pancakes?" Aphmau asks Aaron as he walks downstairs towards the kitchen.
"Thanks babe." Aaron says as he takes the plate out of her hand.
"Here's Alina's, chocolate chip banana pancakes. Aphmau says as she hands Aaron the plate.
"And strawberry pancakes." Aphmau says as she places her own place down.
"I'm up!" Alina yells as she walks downstairs.
"Morning Dad-" Alina yawns as she street he's out and then flops into a seat at the table.
"-morning Mom." Aphmau blushes instantly and Aaron smiles.
"So Alina, I asked Aphmau to marry me yesterday." Aaron says calmly, Alina starts chocking on her food and looks at her Dad shocked.
"You did? It's about time! You've been holding onto that ring for months now." Alina says making Aaron blush and Aphmau gasp.
"Awe Aaron." Aphmau lightly kisses his cheek and Aaron sighs.
"You two are going to be the death of me..."
"It's our job." Aphmau and Alina say in unison making each other laugh.
"That's my girls"

Aarmau OneShot Book 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें