Cooking Up Love (Aarmau 2)

Author: Gamer

Date: 2-26-19

"Well.. I have 4 hours until Aaron is home. Which means I have 3 and a half to cook up an amazing meal to please him since he's been away!" Aphmau squealed running into the kitchen and grabbing pots, pans, and other cooking items.
"What would I want if I was away on a business trip for 2 months..?" She pondered and opened the fridge to see what they had in stock.
"Hmmm.. Maybe spaghetti..? No we don't have sauce...." Aph shut the fridge door and growls..
"Ugh! I don't know what to do.." she walked out of the kitchen, and pulls out her phone, she spends half an hour looking up what to cook.
"Ooooh! I got it! I'm gonna need some help though.. Maybe Kawaii~Chan can help me.. Or Katelyn.. I definitely can't do this alone... I can't cook that well.." She sighed and dialed up the girls. Within 20 minutes they were over.
"So what are we cooking up?" Katey asked.
"Uhhhhmm.. Seasoned chicken, breadsticks, cheesecake, and red wine." Aph smiles reading her list, Kawaii~Chan squeals.
"Oooooh! I can bake the cheesecake Aphmau~Senpai!" She smiles. Katey laughs.
"You go get the wine Aphmau, I'll start the breadsticks and the chicken." Katey smiles and pushed Aphmau to the door.
"Okay I'm on it.. we have two more hours left until Aaron's home!" She raced to the store and bought a bottle of expensive red wine.
She stepped inside and smiles.
"It smells great in here!" She chides and looks at her phone.. "Crap!? We have an hour left!?"
"Aphmau relax.. I just finished seasoning the chicken and I put the breadsticks in the oven. Go get cleaned up and ready." Katey chides.
"Where's KC!?" Aph asked panicked.
"She went home to finish the cake. You didn't have everything she needed. Now go shower up!" Katey snaps. Aphmau ran upstairs and started the shower....
With thirty minutes before Aaron came home, Aphmau stepped into the kitchen in a red dress in awe.
"You guys set the table for me!?"
"Of course Aphmau~Senpai! Anything to make the ship sail!" Kawaii~chan giggles.
"And it smells so good!?"
"We finished cooking. We know how stressed you were.." Katey smiles. Just as a pair of headlights make their way into the driveway.
"He's here! Quick! Upstairs!" Aph shouts pushing the girls upstairs. Seconds after they were hidden Aaron opens the door.
"Honey, I'm home!" He shouts and steps inside. Aphmau stood infront of him smiling.
"Welcome back!" She says leading him to the waiting feast..
"Aph!? You did all this? For us..?"
"Well it was my plan, but we both know I can't cook this well.. I had some major help from the girls.." she smiles kissing his cheek.
"Wow you must've really missed me..?"
"No. Not at all, why do you ask?" She said plain and sarcastically.
"Well you planned all this and I just thought--"
"Aaron I'm teasing!" She laughed and he picked her up, kissing her.
"You're lucky, potato." He states.. From the stairwell squeals could be heard, followed by two loud thumps.
"THEY KISSED KATEY!" Kawaii~Chan shout rubbing her head.. "Owie.. falling down stairs hurts.." she pouts as Aph and Aaron laugh, and kiss again.