Boss (Aarmau 3)

Date: 3-6-19

Author: Rose

"Good morning Mr. Lycan." Katelyn says as her boss walks by.
"Morning Katelyn, you excited for your last day?" Katelyn nods and Travis pops out of Aaron's office making the two confused.
"Morning ladies." He says as he walks by and Aaron raises an eyebrow.
"Why were you in my office Travis?" Aaron asks and Travis looks back at him confused.
"That's not your office? That's Mrs. Lycan's office, not Mr. Lycan's office, it says right of the door." Aaron walks towards his office to find a sticker with the word 'Mrs.' stuck on top of the 'Mr.' in 'Mr. Lycan'. Aaron opens his office door and closes it before his office chair slowly turns revealing his small wife.
"Miss me in bed this morning hubby?" Aphmau asks mysteriously.
"Baby why are you here? You don't start work untill tomorrow." Aaron asks totally ignoring her flirting attempts.
"I asked first!" Aphmau yells making Aaron laughs.
"Of course I missed you, the bed was really cold without my portable heater." Aphmau rolls her eyes and stands up.
"That's the only reason you married me, because I'm warm." Aphmau accuses.
"Duh, why else?" Aaron agrees making Aphmau slap his shoulder.
"Rude!" Aaron just laughs and hugs his wife close.
"I love you." Aaron whispers to Aphmau gently.
"I love you too." Aphmau replies happily.
"Now get out of my office before we have a repeat of last time, I don't need to fall asleep in another meeting again." Aphmau squeaks and runs out of his office making him laugh.
"I thought you liked chess?"

"Just wear what you normally wear." Aaron says sleepily as he enters Aphmau's huge closet.
"No! This is my first day of work! I need to be professional!" Aaron leans down and whispers something into Aphmau's ear which makes her blush.
"Aaron Shad Lycan I swear to Irene!" Aaron kisses her cheek and quickly steps out of her closet before she kills him.
"Hmm..." Aphmau grabs a cute short dress and smiles to herself.
"Operation Jealous husband is a go." Aphmau quickly changes and walks downstairs to fun Aaron making breakfast.
"What's for breakfast?" Aphmau asks as she hops onto the counter.
"I'm making your favorite, waffles an- no. No. Absolutely not. Go change." Aaron demands making Aphmau frown.
"But why? I like this dress." Aphmau pouts.
"So do I but-" Aaron stands in front of her and places his hands on either side of her.
"-their are perverts at work." Aaron says.
"I guess you're right... My boss is probably the biggest pervert of them all." Aphmau hops down and starts to walk away but Aaron grabs her waist and pulls her back.
"Nevermind, keep it on, I'm sure your boss would love it." Aaron whispers.
" Oh Irene now I have to deal with you here and at work, why do I do this to myself." Aaron laughs and let's go of his wife who smiles at him.

"Do you think you can deal with angry Aaron?" Katelyn asks as Aphmau gathers up a few files.
"I do at home?" Katelyn sighs and shakes her head as Travis walks up beside her.
"Take that Aaron and multiply it by 10, that's a quarter of angry Aaron.
"Oh my Lord..." Katelyn laughs but suddenly becomes serious.
"Before you go to his office, remember that this is Aaron in his 'natural habitat', he becomes a totally different person. Aaron is a business man who when at work he doesn't care what you're saying unless it has the words 'business proposal'." Katelyn explains.
"Also PDA in the office is against the rules so there won't be any of that, not even hugging." Aphmau frowns and looks down at her phone and Katelyn sighs.
"I know this may be hard but it's just his work style." Aphmau nods and the two say their goodbyes before Aphmau watches Katelyn and Travis walk into the elevator.
"Aphmau." Aphmau jumps at the sound of her name being called and presses onto the phone.
"Yes?"
"I need those files that Katelyn finished yesterday. They should be on your desk." Aphmau searches around the desk and finally pulls up a small folder labeled with yesterday's date.
"My first job! I'm so excited!" Aphmau walks up to his door and knocks.
"Come in." Aphmau opens the door to find Aaron working hard on his computer and writing things down at the same time.
"Here you go." Aphmau sets them on his desk and Aaron nods.
"You're welcome." Aphmau says, hinting at a 'Thank you' which she never receives.
"You're welcome." Aphmau says again, Aaron uses his hand to motion her out and Aphmau sighs.
"Can't believe him." Aphmau walks back over to her desk and waits.

"Hey baby." Aphmau turns to find a tall black haired male looking down at her and Aphmau squeaks.
"I'm Ein, but you can call m-"
"Bye!" Aphmau quickly runs towards Aaron's office and Ein chases after her untill Aphmau runs into Melissa.
"Mel save me! He was going to say something really really gross!" Aphmau squeals, Melissa looks up at Ein and growls at him.
"Get away from my sister!" Melissa yells, disturbing everyone in the hallway.
"Make me." Ein challenges.
"Ein, back to work." Aaron orders from behind Aphmau and Melissa.
"Yes sir." Ein turns and leaves as the girls sigh in relief.
"Ladies, can I help you?" Aaron asks and Aphmau freezes.
"Well Aphmau here is a bit shaken up I think she may need to leave." Melissa says, Aphmau squeaks and Aaron leads her back to his office.
"Alright Aphmau... Where do you live...?" Aaron asks as he writes down Aphmau's issues while working on his computer again.
"Uh... With you...?" Aphmau realizes he isn't paying attention and she quickly says 'business proposal' making Aarons head snap up.
"Oh hey Aphy!" Aaron says happily as he sits back.
"Unbelievable." Aphmau whispers.
"Aaron I'm going home... I have a headache..." Aaron nods and kisses Aphmau's hand before standing up and walking her into the elevator.
"I'll go with you." Aaron suggests which makes Aphmau frown.
"No... I'll be fine... You continue working..." Aaron kisses Aphmau's forehead and the two part at the elevator opens.
"I love you."
"Yeah... You too..."Aphmau says sadly as she steps out of the elevator.
"Aph-" the elevator closes as Aaron tries to rush out to her and Aphmau sighs as she walks outside to the car waiting for her.
"Home please Blaze." Aphmau asks as the car starts to drive onto the road. Blaze's phone starts to ring and he presses onto his earpiece to take the call.
"Hello sir." Blaze greets and Aphmau puts the screen up between herself and Blaze. Aphmau class onto the floor as the car stops abruptly and the door opens and closes.
"Aphmau." Aaron says clearly irritated.
"Go away." Aphmau whispers as she lays still on the floor.
"No. Get up here and talk to me." Aaron demands.
"Leave me alone." Aphmau mumbles into the seat.
"Aphy." Aaron grabs onto her chin and Aphmau sighs.
"Don't do the handsome smile thing!" Aphmau yells but Aaron just gives her a happy smile.
"I'm sorry baby." Aphmau smacks his chest and turns away from him angrily.
"No. You straight up ignored me! You asked me where I lived after being flirted with!" Aaron clenches his fists and growls.
"Somebody what?! They flirted with me wife?!" Aaron says angrily.
"Wow, now you care!" Aphmau runs out of the car as it pulls up to a stop and runs into the house.
"I married a teenager?" Aaron asks himself as he steps out of the car.
"No she's twenty-seven... My lord women are confusing..." Aaron rubs his temples and Blaze steps out of the car.
"Well I don't think I should tell you this but... Yesterday we didn't actually go to the mall... We went to the doctors... Aphmau was getting an ultrasound..." Aaron's eyes widen and he stares at Blaze.
"What?! No no no no no! I-I can't be a dad?! I'd be a terrible dad! What if I'm as non existent as my dad..." Blaze places a hand on Aaron's shoulder and sighs.
"Be the dad you could never have Aaron. This is your child, you and your wife! This is the next step, so you better make the most of it." Aaron takes a deep breath and Blaze smiles.
"Go get her sir!"
"Thank you Blaze."

"Aphmau..." Aaron whispers gently as he enters their room.
"What...?" Aphmau mumbles into her pillow.
"I... Aphmau I'm really sorry... Today was supposed to be perfect and I ruined it... Please... Forgive me... I... Blaze told me that you're pregnant and... Just know that I love you so much." Aaron whispers as he hugs Aphmau.
"I love you too..." Aphmau whispers back.
"I hope our child looks just like you..." Aaron says happily.
"I hope I get some food soon..." Aphmau complains.
"Oh Lord..." Aaron mumbles.

A/N: Sorry this is a day late, I couldn't upload yesterday because my parents are making me practice for track season which starts next Monday so, can't wait for that everyday, yaaaaaaaaay...