(Aarmau Mini-Shots)

Author: Rose

Date: 4-9-19

Note: ITS GAMERS BIRTHDAY!

"Alexander! Celestia! No stop that tickles!" Aphmau giggles as her two dogs attack her with kisses. Alexander jumps off of Aphmau and runs to the door and Celestia follows as Katelyn walks in.
"Hey Aph, wanna go get dinner?" Katelyn asks and Aphmau shrugs.
"I don't know... Today is Aaron's birthday and he isn't even here to celebrate it." Aphmau says as she looks and the ground, Katelyn places a hand on her shoulder and she looks up into her sisters eyes.
"Aph... He'll be home soon don't worry. He joined the army and knew that if he got hurt you'd do way worse than anyone else their could do to him but you still supported his decisions and here you are." Aphmau giggles and nods as she stands up.
"Okay, let's go out."

"Why do we have to go to a fancy restaurant?" Aphmau asks as the plays with the bottom of her dress.
"Because you deserve it Aph. You've been holding on for 4 years for Aaron, you've been so patient through this and I really look up to you for that." Katelyn explains as she parks the car.
"Thanks Katelyn." Aphmau says as she gets out of the car and makes her way inside.
"Huh..." Aphmau looks around at Aaron's family and she sits down next to Melissa.
"What's going on...?" Aphmau asks, everyone looks at Aphmau and starts crying and Aphmau starts panicking.
"What happened?! Oh my God it's Aaron... H-he got hurt didn't he... I swear to Irene I'll kill hi-" Aphmau stands up out of her chair but runs into someone on accident.
"Oh I am so sorry-" Aphmau is cut off by Aaron hugging her and Aphmau immedietly hugs back.
"Aphmau... I love you." Aaron says as he steps back.
"I love you too Aaron..." Everyone starts crying even more when Aaron pulls a ring out of his pocket.
"You've waited for me for so long... You were always loyal... Never forgot a single important day of our lives and most importantly, you still loved me after all this waiting. Aphmau I'm done with waiting, so will you marry me?" Aaron asks as he gets down on one knee and holds the ring out to her.
"Yes! Aaron yes I love you so much!" Aphmau yells happily as she jumps into Aaron's arms.
"I love you more... So much more than you know..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good afternoon my lady!" Ladybug turns to look at Chat Noir in the eyes and she just sighs.
"Hey kitty..." Chat sits next to her and takes her hand in his as she lays on his shoulder crying.
"Why is it so hard Chat? Why can't I do anything right in my life?!" LB cries out, Chat Noir quickly pulls her close and starts to whispers sweet nothings in her ear as the two stare down at the sights beneath the Eiffel Tower.
"LB... You are perfect... Nothing you could ever do could stop you from picking yourself back up. You have done everything in your life right and you shouldn't change a thing." Chat Noir explains and LB sniffs.
"Except one thing... I kept you out for so long when... When I should have let you in... Chat Noir I love you..." Chat stops and freezes as the words leave her mouth and he slowly turns to face her.
"Say it again."
"I should have let you in?" LB asks and he shakes his head.
"The other thing!"
"I love you?" Chat Noir jumps up happily and Ladybug laughs at him.
"You love me! She loves me Paris! And I love her so much!" The two laugh before everything falls silent and their miraculous start to beep.
"We're going to detransform." Ladybug says and Chat Noir just pulls her close.
"I don't care who you are M'Lady, I'll always feel the same about you no matter what." Chat Noir says as he pulls LB into a kiss, the two kiss happily and quietly as they detransform and after awhile they finally pull apart and Aphmau gasps.
"Aaron?!" Aaron looks down at himself and laughs.
"Hey Aph..."
"Just a friend huh?" Plagg says as he flies by Aaron's head and he growls.
"I was a bit oblivious I'll admit." Aaron says jokingly and Aphmau giggles.
"Wow who knew Chat Noir was your real life crush, me! I did!" Tikki says sassily and Aphmau freezes.
"Shhhh shut up Tikki!" Aphmau says frantically and Aaron laughs.
"Well bugaboo, shall we go?" Aaron asks and Aphmau nods as she grabs his hand.
"Of course kitty."