(Aarmau Mini-Shots part two.)

Date: 04/23/19
Author: Gamer.

War of the Wolves...
The time was upon the Lycan pack.. They had to send three of their best males to help lead the fight against the looming threat of the Demon Warlock and his army of gools.. The three chosen were Blaze, Garroth and the Lycan pack's future leader, Aaron.. It was a painful goodbye for Blaze and Garroth, but even worse for Aaron.. His mate Aphmau begged him not to go, but the choice wasn't his to make, the council had spoken, and he was the strongest they had..

Multiverse Mayhem...
"Aph, we should mess with that!" Katelyn pleaded.. "You heard Dad! The Realm Stone isn't a toy!!"
"Oh come on Katey, adventure is out there! Why don't you lighten up a little." Aphmau teased as she grabbed the shiny diamond like relic from its display in their father's vault..
"Adventure!? We are 18!!" Katey snapped, but Aph wasn't listening. She had to find the universe she had gone to before, the one with the cute werewolf boy named Aaron, she had to see him again, and she wanted nothing more than for him to hold her again..

Debt.
"Aph.. Don't worry about our money okay..? I'll keep us on our feet.." Aaron said over the phone to his wife..
"I don't get it.. Why can't you just work for your dad.. surely he would take you on, and pay better than the three jobs you have... Or maybe I could get a job too..?" Was her response..
"No! No you don't have to work! My parents paid for the wedding, I told them I could make it on my own.."
"Aaron. I don't doubt that you can provide for us... I'm just worried about how stressed you are.."
"I know... Just two more weeks of having three jobs and I can have put house paid off..." He sighs..

Love Triangle.

Aphmau was in a pickle.. Two boys in her high school class liked her a lot.. Aaron Lycan and Garroth Romeave. Both boys planned to ask her to prom.. She had known Aaron since they were kids, same with Garroth. The three of them grew up together, which made it a hard choice on her.. They both cared for her, and when it came to her needs, they put aside their boyish differences and helped her with whatever She needed.. Aaron was smart, caring, charming, strong, a werewolf and he cared for her a lot... Garroth was strong, funny, but also loud and liked to smash through doors.. She was stuck..

Chemistry..
"AAACK!!" Aph screamed as her project blew smoke and steam into her face from her lab table.. Her partner at her table chuckled..
"What's so funny Aaron.." she snapped, cleaning her goggles of condensation..
"You put the wrong mix in." He smiled, as he cleaned up her mess.. "let me help you Aph.." He smiled and showed her how to mix it properly at his station..
"You know.. I'd say we have chemistry but, that's a bad pun." Aph laughed at her own joke..
"You know, how about after school we go get a meal of your choice. My treat." Aaron smiled..
"What's the catch?" She asked, eye brows raised..
"Well... you could tutor me in math since I'm bad at that.. And I could help you with Chemistry." He smiled scratching the back of his head..

A/N. Hello everyone! Gamer here, sorry for the no upload last week.. Thimgs were hectic, and I'm sorry that this is a small upload.. My Rose is on a mini-Vacation so I kept her entertained while writing. Hope you enjoy, be sure to sound off in the comments on which you want turned into a full story!