𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸: 𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎

Aquatia
The Royal Palace
Juvia's POV:

Me and Levy were having a blast, chatting just like old times. It was great to see her again, it was almost refreshing.

"Someone is crushing on you?!" I said in disbelief.

"Actually two guys might be crushing on me. Their names are Jet and Droy, they come to the shop every day just to say hello."

"Are you interested?"

"They're nice, but not exactly my type," Levy said sheepishly.

"Hello, I hope I'm not interrupting anything."

We turned to see Erza, surprisingly not in her armor. She was wearing a black dress with spaghetti straps, and a heart-shaped neckline. Her gorgeous scarlet hair was in a ponytail, with diamond earrings.

"Don't worry, your not."

"I just wanted to see how Levy was doing," Erza said as she took a bite of her strawberry cake.

"Everything's great, I'm happy that we're finally able to hang out."

"Me too."

"Good evening ladies."

I was surprised, Jellal never usually comes to social events like these. I always had the assumption that he was just shy. Jellal was wearing a tuxedo with a red tie, he certainly looked handsome. Erza especially thought so.

"Jellal!" Erza said, blushing as red as her hair.

"Good evening Jellal, I'm surprised to see you here."

"I know, but I'm willing to make an exception since it's a special celebration. I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday Princess Juvia." Jellal said with a sincere smile.

"Thank you Jellal."

Jellal turned and noticed Erza, who was a complete flustered mess.

"I have to say Erza, you look ravishing this evening."

"T-Thanks..." Erza said blushing more.

"If you will excuse me, ladies," Jellal said, before turning to walk away.

"You totally like him!" Levy squealed.

"S-Shut up!"

Me and Levy just laughed.

Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around to see Mary.

"Princess, the king needs to see you for a moment."

"Alright, thank you."

Mary nodded and left.

"What was that about Juvia?" Levy inquired.

"My father needs to see me for a moment, I'll be right back."

I made my way upstairs to the booth where my father usually sat during social events. When I got there I saw my father and Meredy waiting for me.

"Father, what's going on?"

"Sit down Juvia."

I took the lower seat next to him, and Meredy did the same.

Riku clears his throat, drawing all attention to him.

"Welcome everyone, my family and I are very happy to have you all here today. Tonight we celebrate the eighteenth birthday of my daughter Princess Juvia. We're also celebrating the fact that Juvia will be becoming queen soon after she's married of course. I'm very proud of her and Meredy. I have watched them grow from little girls to strong women. As a kingdom, we cry, laugh, and smile together. If you are going through a tough time I want to stop thinking for a moment and think about the good in your life. I thank everyone for standing with us, it means so much to me and my daughters."