𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽: 𝙼𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚕𝚎𝚜

A few months later...
Aquatia
3:04 PM
Juvia's POV:

It had been months since the war ended and things had finally begun to settle down. After countless sleepless nights, me and Gray had agreed to marry. But it was not out of hate or spite, instead, it was brought by love. We both realized that after everything that happened we could not live without each other. With my friends and family supporting me, I knew I was doing the right thing. Today was not only our wedding day but our coronation as well. Me and Gray would be crowned as King and Queen of Tartarus. In a few years, Meredy would take over as Queen of Aquatia, which is something she is nervous about. But with father and Ultear by her side, I knew she would be okay.

I stood in front of one of the mirrors and made sure I was ready. I was wearing a white dress with blue fabric around the hem. I carefully placed my vail on my head along with my silver crown. Once I was finished I picked up my bouquet of flowers and waited. Gray walked into the room with a small smile on his face. He was wearing a white tuxedo with a light blue vest and had a purple flower in his coat pocket. Gray was also wearing a crown but it was a shade of gold.

Gray reached for my hand and asked. "Are you ready?"

"For anything, as long as it's with you," I said with a warm smile.

Gray extended his arm and I wrapped my own arm around his without hesitation. We walked side by side together as we waited to be called on.

King Riku was standing on the castle balcony, watching the crowd of excited people from above. Meredy, Ultear, and Jellal were also by his side with happiness beaming on their faces.

"Citizens of this great nation! I am proud to present the new King and Queen of Tartarus! King Gray and Queen Juvia!"

We slowly walked out onto the balcony and roaring cheers could be heard. I looked down and saw my friends; Erza, Levy, Lucy, Mirajane, and Gajeel were smiling at me as they cheered. I could feel tears of happiness spill from my eyes as I waved to them. Gray brushed the tears away with his hand and brought me closer to his face. He gave me a loving look which I returned to him.

"My Queen..."

"My King..."

As soon as those words left my mouth our lips collided. I could feel the passion from the kiss as Gray brought me closer to him. When our lips broke apart we turned back towards the crowd and gave them one last wave.

"I wish moments like this could last forever..."

I do not own this! The credit belongs to the artist!

About 2 years later...
Tartarus
12:05 PM

It has been at least two years since Gray and I got married. Many things had changed during that small period of time. I was about 9 months pregnant and we were expecting the baby to come very soon. I'm honestly a little nervous about becoming a mother. But I planned to love this child no matter what the circumstances. Today was actually my baby shower since I've been so busy with my royal duties. I'm glad I was able to spend some time with my friends. Big changes were also happening in their lives as well. About a year ago, Levy moved to Tartarus to be closer to me as well as her boyfriend Gajeel. Levy opened up a book shop and Gajeel continues to serve under me and Gray. Princess Lucy still hasn't found a husband but I can sense something going on between her and Prince Natsu; since they practically act like an old married couple around each other. Erza and Jellal still hold their positions back in Aquatia and have gotten closer with each passing day. It's no secret that they're a couple, but I imagine they're trying to take things slow. As for me and Gray, things couldn't have been better. I just feel so happy when I'm with him and I wouldn't trade that feeling for anything in the world.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚘𝚡𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 | 𝙵𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚢 𝚃𝚊𝚒𝚕 - 𝙶𝚛𝚞𝚟𝚒𝚊 🎉