𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼: 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚜

Juvia's POV:

When I ran into the throne room I found Gray half-conscious on the ground. Silver gave me an icy glare when he laid his eyes on me, but at that moment I didn't care what he thought of me. I ran over to Gray and kneeled down beside him. He was covered in bruises from head to toe and it broke my heart to see him like this. I placed his head on my lap and caressed his soft face.

"This is all your fault, you know?"

I looked up to see King Silver standing a few meters away from me, giving me a hard glare.

"If you hadn't shown up Gray wouldn't have become a weakling! You will pay for destroying my son's legacy!"

"Your son's legacy? More like your legacy! You put him up to this because you couldn't contain your urge for power! Admit it Silver; you never cared about Gray! He was just a pawn you used in your favor." I scoffed.

Silver growled before igniting his fist with demon magic. "When I'm done with you princess there won't be anything left!"

Silver prepared to strike but I used my magic to protect ourselves with a bubble shield. Silver continued to thrash at the magic bubble, but his attempts were futile. "This magic bubble won't last much longer; I have to think of something quick!"

Suddenly I heard a groan and I looked to see Gray opening his eyes.

"Gray, are you alright!?" I exclaimed as I softly held one of his hands.

"J-Juvia...?"

"That's right Gray, I'm here," I said as a few tears fell from my eyes. Gray used his free hand to brush the tears away.

"Y-You came back....I'm so glad..." Gray croaked.

"Of course I came back. I'm your fiancé, remember?" I said with a smile.

"Listen Juvia, I'm sorry I..."

"Don't apologize Gray. I was being selfish by letting you suffer like that. I went against your word even after you showed me such kindness and hospitality."

"I guess we're both at fault, huh?"

I nodded before giving him another smile.

Silver attacked the magic bubble again and I could feel it weakening from the impact. I winced slightly before turning back to Gray.

"Gray, my magic bubble won't last much longer. When it disables we're going to have to face Silver head-on." I said sternly.

"We're ending this Juvia," Gray said as he took me by the hand.

"Right!"

When the magic bubble finally dissipated, Juvia and Gray were both surrounded by ash and debris from Silver's attacks. When the dust settled Silver could see a clear view of the pair. Juvia supported Gray's left arm as the rest of his body stayed limp. Even though both of them were battered they still kept a brave face for the fight ahead.

 Even though both of them were battered they still kept a brave face for the fight ahead