Chapter 1

Red Jester's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes to see the owner of the voice. The young man stood there, a gun pointed at Cameron's head.

Cam pushed me protectively behind him.

"Who are you?!" he demanded.

The man laughed coldly and stepped closer, the light if the moon shining on him. Now that he was closer, I could see what he looked like.

His dark hair was long and grew in front of his eyes. He wore a mask, but I could see that his eyes were a mesmerizing green. Seeing his eyes sent a shock coursing through me, but I shook my head and continued observing him.

He was about two inches taller than me and wore a tight grey long sleeve shirt that was tight around his body, showing off his eight pack.

His black cargo pants were held up by a black belt similar in design to Batman's. His brown leather jacket and combat boots made him look even more intimidating (despite the fact he had like twenty guns).

I thought about his abs.

Those delectable, rock hard-

"Who am I?!" I jumped in mid-thought as the man talked.

"I can't believe you don't remember me." He looked at me. "Robin."

My knees buckled as it all hit me.

The hair, the eyes, the voice, (the abs), and his lips.

It all came at me in a blur.

"Look, Robin. I know I've been a huge antiquated jerk and I apologize. I know you probably can't forgive me for acting as I did, but if you ever do find the goodness in your heart, I was hoping you'd be able to give me a second chance.Be able to give us a second chance."

I recalled the feel of his lips on mine and right away I confirmed my suspicions about who he was. I looked at Cameron before running out of his arms and into the man's.

"I've missed you so much." I looked in his eyes and said his name.