Denial

Warnings : masturbating (that's it :)

     As the sun shined into your room, your eyes slowly opened and you looked over at your alarm. It was 6 in the morning on a Saturday and you felt a sudden urge to go for a walk. No one was up yet and you wanted to escape reality for a bit. You looked over and realized Amelia wasn't in her bed, but that was pretty usual considering she partied all the time. Quickly you jumped off your bed and straight to your wardrobe, you picked a pair of leggings and a t-shirt. As you finished getting dressed you thought about Cordelia and if she was ok, it was pretty weird how she walked out yesterday. Nobody saw much of her after that, but you didn't want to disturb her so didn't check on her. You were walking down the stairs and stopped on the second floor before you went you went all the way downstairs. The thought of checking on Cordelia wouldn't leave you mind, "I'll just peek in, that's all, just to make sure she's ok" you thought. You walked over slowly to Cordelia's door and inhaled deeply, you were hoping she wasn't awake. As you opened the door, you saw Cordelia sleeping, she looked like an angel even when she slept. You couldn't wrap your mind around the fact that you knew someone as gorgeous as her. Her blanket was all messed up under her and you could see what she was wearing. She was wearing matching baby blue silk shorts and tank top, she wasn't wearing a bra underneath her shirt. You could see her boobs barely peeking out and your eyes couldn't help but wander down, her ass looked amazing in those shorts. "Why is it that I have to see her like this? And I can't even touch her" you thought.
Then, Cordelia suddenly moved and you got so frightened that you some how tripped, fell on the door, and it flung open. Cordelia jumped up and put her hand on her chest, she looked over at you. "Jesus (y/n) you scared me!" She said trying to catch her breath. You quickly lifted yourself from the ground, "oh um I'm so sorry it's just that I wanted to check up on you, cause you...seemed a little off last night" you looked at the ground cause you were to scared to even look up. You just decided you'd walk out cause it was already awkward enough. Before you could leave you felt Cordelia grab your wrist and turn you. "Hey, it's ok. It's really nice that you checked up on me" She looked up at you and smiled. Ugh how that smiled made your knees weak and it made you feel something amazing inside. You kind of just froze and looked at her lips for a few seconds, those lips have been the only thing you've wanted for so long. Cordelia could tell what you were thinking, she could feel it. She looked into your eyes and bit her lip, she tried so hard to deny she wanted you. You didn't know what to do because you didn't know if you should kiss her or leave. Before anything else could happen, you both heard footsteps from up the stairs. Cordelia pulled you quickly into her room, away from the doorway, and softly but swiftly closed the door. Cordelia didn't know why she did that because there was no need to hide anything, right? But you just stood there awkwardly because you were just in shock of what happened. "Was she gonna kiss me? Did she wanna kiss me?" You thought. You couldn't wrap your brain around what the hell was going on. No one, not even you suspected Cordelia liked girls, it was just so unexpected. Cordelia just realized what the hell was about to go down and she knew it wasn't something that should happen. Cordelia tried so hard to deny that she wanted you, she also thought about how she didn't even know if you liked girls. "Sorry if I'm acting all weird (y/n). I just haven't been feeling like myself lately" Cordelia said softly. Cordelia's mental health hadn't been the best since she found out about her marriage being a lie. Also the weight that fell on her when she became supreme and head of the council. It had been such a stressful time and Cordelia had just not been in a great place. She was broken, but no one knew because she had always been so well at hiding her struggles. Cordelia thought maybe she just wanted you cause she was lonely. But deep down she really did like you, she just never realized it. "It's fine, I'm here for you if ever need to talk. I hope you know that" you said as you gave her a soft smile.

It's as if your fear washed away when you said that to her. You felt so bad for Cordelia you could tell in that spilt second how upset she was. Cordelia was the toughest person you knew, you just didn't know how hurt she'd been. You came up to her and hugged her, Cordelia hugged back tightly. Cordelia couldn't understand why she was acting this was in front of you. Suddenly, the door opened and you and Cordelia both let go of each other quickly. It was Lana, Amelia's best friend. "Um Ms.Goode I was wondering if we were having morning gathering today?" Lana said with a confused face, You could tell she thought something was up. "Fuck what if she says something to Amelia?" you thought. "No, Lana I cancelled it for today" Cordelia seemed as if she was forcing herself to act normal. "Ok thanks Ms.Goode" Lana said, then she looked at you up and down with a look of disgust before she left the room.
You then yelled "Lana!" She looked over at you and you mouthed 'fuck you' with a smirk on your face. "Wow that was a bold move, especially for me" you thought, but you felt proud.
Cordelia knew what you said to her but didn't feel like reprimanding you for it. Cordelia knew that Lana deserved it. Now you realized there was a bit of tension in the room, so you thought it was best to just go. "I'll see you later, Ms.Goode" you said with a smile and walked out the door. Cordelia didn't say anything, but as soon as you left she smiled and bit her lip. Then Cordelia stopped herself "I can't think of her like that, no matter how much I want to." Cordelia thought. Cordelia has this amazing feeling about you, but she knew she had to suppress whatever she was feeling. She went back to her bed and started to think of ways to get you off her mind. That obviously didn't work, because this then caused her to have... well let's just say she was having dirtier thoughts about you. She kept thinking about you fucking her, endlessly. Then, she slowly moved her hand downwards and she could feel herself dripping. She was biting her lip so hard it began to bleed. Cordelia thought about how you'd lick up every last drop of her and how you'd fuck her till she couldn't take it anymore. She plunged her fingers into herself and went as fast as she could. Cordelia tried to suppress her moans but the thought of you was to overwhelming. Her moans echoed through the room, and she moaned out your name... many times. Cordelia thrashed her head back, gripping on to the sheet with her free hand. All she could imagine was you making her beg for more, and then begging you to stop. Suddenly she felt the pleasure wash over her as she reached her climax and came all over her fingers. She licked her fingers and moaned. Cordelia knew that it wasn't ok to think of you like that but she couldn't help it, you were to sexy.