Temptation

Warnings : drug use

It had been about 30 minutes since you last left your room and you were praying to god that Amelia's boy toy had left. You sighed while taking your first step up the stairs because you simply just hated the sight of Amelia. Even just thinking about her made you pissed off and upset. "Why did I never ask Cordelia to let me switch rooms?" You wondered. Then you realized it was because you had always been to afraid to ask her before. You came out of your thoughts as you reached the door, it was surprisingly quiet. You opened the door and no one was there, "thank god" you said to yourself. You did find it a bit weird that they left so quickly, the guys that she brings home usually stay till morning. Anyways, you quickly went over to your sock drawer and dug through it. You found the 5 plastic bags the put the weed into so it wouldn't stink up the room. You only smoked on special occasions and you thought this was special since you finally had someone that cared about you. You grabbed the bag, put on your Birkenstock's, and grabbed some wraps to roll it in. This moment was to exciting and nothing in life seemed better than this. You jumped down the last few steps and walked over to Cordelia'a room and opened the door. The sight that stood before made you freeze and you didn't know what to do. There Cordelia stood in her bra and underwear, she was wearing thin black lacy underwear and a black bra. She turned around and closed the drawer she just had open. "Oh sorry I didn't mean for you to see me like this " she laughed dryly.
Her body had a muscular thin stomach, slender arms, and her ass was the by far the best you've ever seen. The sight of her slim, lean body was enough to get you off. All you could think was how much you wanted to fuck her right now.
"S-sorry I didn't mean to just barge in like t-that" Cordelia could hear the nervousness in your voice, it confused her.
"Don't worry it's fine, we're both girls here" she said. There was an expression on her face that you couldn't read. Cordelia felt really embarrassed but she didn't really know how to react at the moment.
You turned around and waited till she got dressed. Even though, deep down you preferred her clothes would stay off.
"I'm done" you turned around and she had grey sweatpants and a Fleetwood Mac T-shirt on. "This look suits you. You should honestly just wear that every single day." You said sarcastically.
"Your not wrong, I'd honestly prefer wearing this" she said.
"Well it's cute on you" you smiled at her.
She giggled and put a piece of hair behind her ear.
You thought it was just a shy reaction and thought nothing more of it.
"Thank you"
"Of course, anytime" you have her a light hearted smile.
"So you ready to go?" You said
"Uh yeah just let me put my shoes on"
She went over to one of her closets and grabbed a pair of Birkenstock's.
"You wear birks?!" You said surprisingly
"Yeah why?" She gave you a look of confusion
"Oh my gosh I don't why but that's the greatest thing ever because I legit live in my birks"
"Well I guess we're matching then" she said
"I'm so sorry that was probably really cringey" you said
"No it's ok, it's cute."
"Thanks" you smiled and could feel yourself blushing.
"Ready?" She said
"Yeah"
You both walked over to the door and proceeded downstairs. You walked in front of her and went down a bit faster than she did. As you made to bottom you looked up and saw her trying to catch up with you. Suddenly she tripped on the last step and shrieked, but you caught her before she could fall.
"It's ok I've got you" you said while trying to help her stand up. As she stabilized herself, you looked into her eyes and moved the hair on her face.
"See your ok" you smiled
"Thanks" She said, she could feel her face burning up.
"Come on, let's go have some fun huh?"
"Yeah" She said shyly
Cordelia couldn't deny the effect you have on her. You made her flustered and she wanted to make a move so badly but felt she couldn't.
You both started to walk towards the door and you held the door open for her.
You walked onto the porch and followed Cordelia to her car. You didn't even know what her car looked like.
You saw her walk up to a black Audi and you stood there shocked. "What?" Cordelia said
"Nothing, I just didn't expect you to have such a gorgeous car."
"Well when my mother died she surprisingly left everything to me, so I decided to make the most of it and buy myself this car" she said sternly.
It was as if her mood had changed and she got mad?
You didn't wanna ask her about her mother because it obviously seemed to bother her and you didn't wanna upset her. You both hopped in the car "so where are we going?" She asked
"I found this place a few weeks ago, it's bit far but the view is amazing" You said
"Ok! Just tell me where to go"
After awhile of giving Cordelia directions and getting lost a few times, you finally arrived. The place was just 25 minutes outside of town but it was definitely worth it. "This is gorgeous" she said astonished
"I know right"
You whipped out the weed and started to take it out of the bags. You didn't have a grinder so you just had to do it with your hands, which you hated.
After awhile you finally finished and rolled it. Cordelia just sat there watching the way your hands worked, she thought your hands were so amazing. Every time she looked at them, all she could imagine was you touching her.
She finally came out of her thoughts when you said "you wanna light in the car or outside?"
"It's better if we do it outside cause I don't want the car to smell"
You held up the joint and asked "would you like to do the honor of lighting it?" You went down on one knee all dramatically.
"Why of course I would!!" she said sarcastically
She grabbed it from your hand and put up to her mouth to light it.
She lit it and took her first hit of it. You were surprised that she didn't cough at all. After she took a few hits, she passed it over to you. You admired the view and then looked over at Cordelia. Honestly, you'd rather look at Cordelia all day than this view.
After passing it back and forth a few times, you both could feel the weed kicking in. You had completely forgotten what a blabber mouth you became every single time you smoked. You didn't realize that till now.
"You know Cordelia, your so freakin beautiful" you said. The weed didn't really make you care or realize what you were saying.
Cordelia also behaved the same way, which would make for an interesting conversation.
"No! Your literally gorgeous and I'm not" she yelled.
"Have you not seen yourself?!?" You yelled back
You grabbed her hand and said "look even your hands are pretty. Like how on earth is that even possible?!"
"Well your hands are still prettier." She said
"Your prettier than me and you can't change my mind about it"
"But-"
You interrupted her because you knew what she was gonna say "la la la la la" You screamed while covering your ears.
"Y/N!!"
She tried to make you stop, but you just kept galloping around trying to ignore what she was gonna say. She finally got a hold of you and held your wrist. She moved your hands away from your ears. "You can't change my mind either" she said seductively
She looked into your eyes and you couldn't tell that they were filled with lust. Cordelia couldn't hold back anymore and she wanted to kiss you. You on the other hand were confused as to what was happening. The drug was getting the best of Cordelia and deep down she was trying her best to resist. Now that she knew you liked girls it made the situation a just a bit easier.
You both looked into each other's eyes and you didn't know what to do. You knew you probably weren't gonna get another chance at this. Even though you didn't know Cordelia liked girls, this was your only chance to just blame it on the weed. Suddenly her face was close to yours and she looked down at your lips and then back to your eyes. You now knew why she'd blush and she was flirting all the time but you didn't think much of it before. You could  tell what she wanted it and it took you by surprise. It all made sense now. All you had to do now was kiss. Right?