3 || one plan later

Jiwoo was playing a game on her phone as Jungeun paced back and forth in front of her, biting on her knuckles. They told their parents they were studying together, but Jungeun was worried about more important things.

Jungeun can't let Jinsol get away with this. Even if Jungeun decides to not post the picture of the older, she needed to do something to keep the older's mouth shut. But what did Jinsol have? What was she planning? Was she bluffing? Jungeun hoped she was bluffing hard.

"Really, unnie," Jiwoo started, lowering her phone, "what's wrong with you? Is someone out to get you? Tell me who, and I swear I'll get dirt on them!"

Jungeun fought a smile from appearing. She really did love Jiwoo, who wouldn't? She was so sweet and kind, and extremely loyal. It's too bad she met Jungeun and befriended her, making her loyal to someone who didn't have good intentions.

"No, it's fine. I need to sort this out myself."

"Family? Some distant cousin trying to ruin your reputation?"

"No," Jungeun chuckled. "I don't even know them that well, honestly."

"Let me find out info on them! Please?  I don't like seeing you so stressed, unnie."

It took a lot of convincing, but Jungeun agreed to Jiwoo's pleading with a sigh.

"Great! What's the name?" Jiwoo asked, thumbs hovering over her phone's screen.

"Jung Jinsol."

The younger began typing before she looked up again, furrowing her eyebrows. "Jung Jinsol? You mean the tall senior who's super pretty and super dumb? The one with big eyes?"

"Yeah, that's the one. But she's good at English, so not entirely dumb."

"How do you know that?"

"She's my tutor."

Jiwoo's lips formed an 'o' before she continued typing on her phone again. "Alrighty! Anything specific?"

"Just anything and everything. Really important things, alright?"

"I got you! I'll let you know everything I know!"

Jiwoo hopped off her bed, gave a salute, before marching out the room, backpack over her shoulder. Jungeun shook her head with a small smile as she began taking out her homework, finally a bit at ease. She can trust Jiwoo to find out all of Jinsol's deepest darkest secrets. So she expects the younger to tell Jungeun who the mystery girl Jinsol was kissing and why.

Oh she can't wait until Jiwoo tells her everything.

It took a couple of days of Jiwoo asking around (and Jinsol avoiding her) before she got back with Jungeun. And the older was not happy at what she heard.

"Don't hate me, but I didn't get a lot about her," Jiwoo frowned down at her phone. "Just that she plays sports, she's good in English, and she's very forgetful. Oh, and her grandparents own this antique store near the school."

Jungeun raised her eyebrows. "That's it?"

"Unfortunately. She's very secretive about her self. And people don't want to talk."

Jungeun groaned and threw herself backwards on her bed, staring up at her white ceiling. Nothing was adding up. Did Jiwoo ask the right people? Did Jinsol not have any friends? What in the world was up with that girl?

"Okay," Jungeun finally said.

"...Okay?"

"Yep. Okay. I'm done."

"So...you're just giving up?"

Jungeun sat up. "Of course not. Kim Jungeun never gives up! I just need to think for a while. What's the name of her grandparents' store?"

"Uh, Tiny Treasures. It's cute, I've been in there a few times, actually. Nice people."

Jungeun hummed in response. "And you said it was by the school?"

Jiwoo nodded. That must've been the building Jinsol disappeared into when Jungeun confronted her.

"Thanks, Jiwoo," Jungeun said with a small smirk.

Since Jungeun actually had a life, it took a couple of days before she could visit the store like she planned. She saw Jinsol around, but made no effort to talk to her. Not that she needed to or anything. Definitely not. She just needed to talk to Jinsol's grandparents...

oof, writer's block is r e a l