7 || one chat later

Jungeun didn't waste any time in contacting ha_soo97. She was curious to see if the girl was close with Jinsol at all and to see if she could get more blackmail material, even if it's small. Anything to get back at Jinsol.

The girl didn't respond right away, which Jungeun was cool with. She had a life outside of social media. She probably didn't even check her Instagram that much, if Jungeun had to guess. Probably whenever she posts a photo or something, which wouldn't be often since her posts seemed to be spontaneous.

Jungeun was reading the instructions to a face mask she just brought when her phone dinged with an Instagram alert. She reached for her phone and looked at the screen, feeling a grin take over her face when she saw the DM from ha_soo97.

ha_soo97
hey, jungeun❤️
surprised you actually messaged me lol
how are you?

Jungeun responded that she was fine and that she was curious on how she met Jinsol. She expected many things. For the girl to say they were childhood friends, or they met each other recently, or she just took a picture with Jinsol because she was really pretty. But she didn't expect for Sooyoung to leave her on seen.

"Oh? Something smells fishy," Jungeun commented to herself with a smirk. Even though Sooyoung didn't say anything, she didn't need to. She gave Jungeun all the proof she needed that something was going on between the two.

Could she have been the girl Jinsol was with in the alley that day? Jungeun doesn't want to assume, but she had a pretty good feeling about it. Or that she at least possibly knew who was in the alley with Jinsol. Jinsol couldn't be completely friendless.

A good thirty minutes later, Jungeun was surprised with a DM from the girl.

ha_soo97
sorry I was doing something
um we're close friends
met through an audition

An audition? Jinsol wanted to be an idol? She did have the face for one, Jungeun reluctantly admits to herself. But how come they weren't at the same school? Or did Jinsol not have enough talent to pass?

k.lippie99
she auditioned to be an idol?
whoa

ha_soo97
nonononono💀
she just came with me to my audition
cause I was pretty nervous haha
she was super nice so we became friends

Jinsol met the girl at an audition? And she didn't even audition? Weird. Or maybe Jinsol was dim and didn't know it was an audition. Jungeun could believe that.

k.lippie99
interesting
are you guys still close now?

ha_soo97
yeah we are haha
why?

k.lippie99
nothing just interested
she's my english tutor
she's really good at english

ha_soo97
haha yeah she is

Jungeun left her on seen then went back on the girl's profile. She scanned the bio briefly, learning that the girl's name is Sooyoung. She grinned before locking her phone, wondering how she'll confront Jinsol. Or just tease her about it.

This was going to be fun...

"Sooyoung," Jungeun popped out of nowhere as Jinsol made her way to the antique shop. The taller girl jumped, accidentally bumping into a man and having to bow in an apology. She sent Jungeun a quick glare before continuing to walk.

"Didn't you hear me? I said 'Sooyoung'!" Jungeun repeated, skipping gleefully beside Jinsol.

Jungeun saw the look of worry on Jinsol's face for a split second before it disappeared. Jinsol gave a shrug. "What? Like Red Velvet's Sooyoung?"

She wants to play dumb? Jungeun chuckled to herself. "As pretty as Joy is, I'm not talking about her. You have a friend named 'Sooyoung'. Right?"

"Who's asking?"

"Me. I'm asking," Jungeun deadpanned.

Jinsol rolled her eyes. "And what if I do?"

Jungeun fought off the smirk making its way onto her face. "Well, I found her Instagram account. So I decided to talk to her. And let's just say she told me some...interesting things."

Jinsol's face paled and she stopped walking as she stared at Jungeun. Jungeun thought she was going to deny it, say that she didn't know a Sooyoung and whatever Sooyoung said was a lie. Even though Sooyoung didn't say much. Just confirmed how odd Jinsol is.

"Please don't tell anyone!" Jinsol blurted instead, causing Jungeun's eyebrows to raise in surprise. "It would ruin her whole career!"

"What would?" Jungeun asked dumbly.

"You know! The kiss," Jinsol hissed before looking around. Like somebody was watching her.

Jungeun didn't expect the confession, but she welcomed it with a bright smile. "So you two are dating, huh?"

"What? Oh no. We're just friends." Jinsol started walking again.

"Huh. And you met her at her audition?"

Jinsol nodded. "I was walking by and she looked so nervous and stressed and I felt bad. So I comforted her."

"Weirdo," Jungeun huffed.

"Not everybody is as cold and mean as you, you know. Some of us actually have hearts."

"I have a heart, I just don't show it to people. Makes me seem weak."

Okay, now Jungeun was talking too much. All she planned to do was rile Jinsol up, make her a tiny bit paranoid. She blamed it on Jinsol's accidental confession.

Jinsol snorted. "No wonder you're single."

"What's that supposed to mean? I'm single by choice, thank you very much."

"Yeah, right. You're so unapproachable only that Jiwoo girl can put up with you. She's the only one who could even look at you longer than two seconds."

Desperate to have the upper hand, Jungeun said, "Well, you're still talking to me. So I'm not that unapproachable."

Jinsol looked at her with something Jungeun couldn't really decipher. "Yeah, I guess not."

yeehaw, i finally stopped dragging out the whole "who kissed jinsol" bit🤠
now maybe we can get to the romance??👀

one kiss later [lipsoul] ✩On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara