1- Present

You finish cleaning a stormtrooper's wounds, wrapping a bandage around his arm, when the door opens. You stare up to see your aunt, Captain Phasma, walk in, heading right for you.
    "Y/N, I need to speak with you, immediately." She said, looming over you. Shadows were cast upon you and you stood up from the side of the examination table. Even then, you wore short compared to her. She turned her back on you, beginning to walk out into a private area of the room.
   "Captain Phasma," You sighed, hating not being able to call your aunt- Well, aunt. But, you followed her. Her shining metallic armor shined against the light, momentarily blinding you. You never understood why she couldn't just dress like Hux did. You then rethought what you had just thought, and nodded. Who wanted to be like Hux?
    "Take a seat, Y/N." She ordered, holding out a chair for you to sit in. You obeyed, and she took off her helmet, placing it on the table. She looked at you, and inhaled.
   "I need you to inject poison into the stormtroopers IV." She says, as if it were a thing normal humans did. Spur of the moment.
   "Poison? Apologies, but I cannot allow that. He's done nothing wrong!" You say, raising your voice ever so slightly. You watch her expression go from calm, to angry within seconds. Sliding down in your chair, you stare at the floor as she looms over you. Even sitting down she's intimidating, You say to yourself.
   "Don't raise your voice with me! I raised you, did you forget? Maybe you need a reminder!" She reaches a hand out, but quickly stops herself. "You will inject the poison, Y/N. We need space for a resistance pilot that Kylo Ren managed to enslave."
   "There's more than enough room, Captain Phasma. Why can't we keep him alive?"
  She holds her head in her hands, then looks blankly at you, "The pilot, Poe Dameron, is very convincing. At least, that's what Ren says. He could convince any of them to turn against the first order, especially after almost being killed. Better to kill them now before they become an issue."
    "But you don't know if he'll turn. He could remain an ally. Please." You beg, reaching for your Aunt's hand.
   For a moment, you think you've won her over. Clearly, you were wrong. "Don't make me inject the poison myself. Do it." She stands up, sliding the chair in, placing her helmet back over her head as she begins to walk away.
   She turns her head to throw a comment over her shoulder, "You're just like your father, Y/N. My brother would be- proud, to say the least. But this isn't the type of world where we can pick and choose. I raised you the way I knew best. Tough love. Don't fight with me, Y/N. You're all I have left of him." She leaves the room, the door catching behind her.
    You frown, thinking about your father's death. It was the resistance's fault that he died. If that stormtrooper would turn information over to them, your father's legacy would die with the First Order. You couldn't- you wouldn't let that happen.
    You grab a vile of poison, screwing it into the IV. You watched as the Stormtrooper coughed, eyes wide. You watched as he died right there in front of you.
      You were ready for Poe Dameron. Ready for him to come in. The hard part would be keeping him alive. No, You said to yourself, that's your aunt talking... Not you.
     You didn't want to kill... Half-innocent... People. But, you wanted your father to be proud. Most importantly, you wanted your Aunt to be proud of you, for once.

A/N: I know this is REALLY cringey/cringy! It's my first story on Wattpad since my old account in two years. If you think I'm bad at writing now, you should have seen me then XD. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it! Please give me feedback! Also, BoyfRiendsForLifeu . The Poptart mention WILL COME. F.Y.I.: Poptart is an inside joke XD
    Okie dokie and have a nice day!