2- Optional

Half of you wished meeting Poe Dameron had been optional. He was fiery, but kind, scared. He was in pain. Anyone in the First Order would have been happy that he was in pain. Anyone except you. You hated seeing others in pain. You didn't wish pain on anyone.
    Yet, you're the one who, technically, killed the stormtrooper who now lay there dead. You hover over the pilot, cleaning the blood off of his face, focused on getting every last drop. He opens his eyes instantly, "BB-8! Map!" He breathed heavily, and sat up instantly, his head bumping into yours. You wince in pain and nearly fall back to the floor.
    He looks down, "Sorry!" He falls back onto his pillow, clearly dizzy. You sit up, gripping the edge of the examination table. Once stable on your feet, you sigh, "Stay. Still."
   Poe looks over to the stormtrooper, who was still on the examination table. "Why did you try treating a stormtrooper? Did Leia agree to this?"
Leia. You had heard the name before. Stories from your mother, who recalled her days in the rebellion. But, she left and started a life with your father before leaving you, joining once again. "Leia? Who's Leia? Never Mind," It had torn you to pieces, and it drove your father insane. "Why wouldn't we? He wasn't dead."
   "He's dead, isn't he?" Poe asks, and winces when you nod. He shifts on the examination table, "Is there anyone else that can treat me?"
   You sigh, shaking your head, "No. But I'll try my best to keep you alive. Who knows, if you keep talking, I may slip up. Trust me, you'll be fine."
Poe sits up again, and you groan, "I don't trust you."
   "Okay." You push him back down, and he struggled against you. He was strong, that was for sure. You fought against him. Eventually, he was too much and remained sitting upright. So, you lowered the examination table a bit. You then shoved him back down, placing a knee on his stomach while biting the bandages in your mouth.
     You removed your hands from his shoulders, and took the bandages from your teeth, placing them on the examination table. Poe sighed, relaxing, placing a hand over his chest, holding onto something.
   You looked down at him, while your hands were busy applying bandages to his arm. He winced in pain. To distract him, you started conversation, "So, what're you holding onto?"
    He sighed, "It's- nothing. You'd probably destroy it- somehow," He opened his hand, revealing a ring around a chain. You couldn't help yourself, you touched it. It was silver, with something engraved onto it. You run your fingers over it, reading, "My One and Only, Know that I love you." Sure, the words were crammed in, but it was sweet. You locked eyes with Poe, and quickly removed your hand, clearing your throat.
   You smile, "We do have a trash compactor. But, I'm not that cruel."
   Poe scoffed, "You're not? Since when?"
    You were taken back, "You haven't even known me for ten minutes."
He nodded, "More like nine and a half minutes." You rolled your eyes and he let out a laugh, but quickly stopped, letting out a sharp breath, his hand going to his ribs.
    "Are you alright?"
  "Yes perfectly fine. Wait- did you say trash compactor? Where am I?" He searched your eyes and you raised your eyebrows.
    You titled you head and let out a sigh, biting your tongue, "You're in a disclosed location. You're with the First Order."
     He sat up quickly, causing you, once again, to fall over backwards. He caught you swiftly, wrapping an arm around your back. You stared into his eyes, then at his curly dark hair. But you looked away.
    "What am I doing..." He muttered, steadying you, then standing up on his own. He headed towards the door, trying his hardest to get it open. But it wouldn't budge.
    He headed towards you, grabbing your arm, dragging you towards the I.D. Scanner. He began to place your hand, this time gently, on the panel. But you resisted, going backwards quickly, yanking him back. He stumbled, bumping into you. You began to fall, but, like always, he caught you.
    "You really need to stop catching me in your arms, Dameron."
"Last name basis, really?" He raised an eyebrow. You were still dipped back, in the position you had been falling. You grabbed the front of his shirt, pulling yourself up. You backed away from him, "What is it?"
Something clanked to the ground, but neither of you payed attention.
   "What is what?"
  "Your name?"
   You hear the door on the other side of the room begin to open. "Get back on the examination table." He looked to you, shaking is head, "I'm being serious! You'll be in more trouble if they see you standing."
    Poe hesitates before making a beeline for the table, getting up on it, his head clanging into the metal back. He winces, putting a hand to his head. You look down to him, hearing the door start to open, "Trust me?"
"No." He responded coldly, "I don't know you."
"Play along, okay?"
"What do you-" He was cut off when the door slid open, a masked figure walking in, their black cape dragging behind them. He began to walk over to you and Poe.
"Sorry." You whispered, then slapped him, "Stay still!" He had a look of shock on his face, the area stinging. You nod to him, raising your eyebrows. He sighs, giving a look that was between, "I really don't like you" and "Is this what you meant by... Play along?"
"L/N, Don't injure the prisoner," The figure said. Kylo Ren, "I knew we should have stuck to medical droids. Not like you can fight like your Aunt." He looked at the prisoner.
"What are you doing here? Usually stormtroopers come in for prisoners." You say, still tending to Poe's arm. There weren't many cuts and bruises, but the few he had weren't great.
"So I'm not allowed to see my prisoner?" You could hear anger in his voice.
"Apologies." He raised a hand, but hesitated before gripping your arm tightly. Poe watches, stunned.
"Don't make mistakes you have to apologize for." He scoffs, pushing your arm away, "I'm here for the prisoner. I would have sent someone to do it, but I can sense there's a traitor among us. So I'll be looking to it myself."
He grabs Poe by the arm, pulling him up. He winces, gripping a leg. You roll you eyes, he didn't wince when he was going to make a run for it.
"He's not fully healed yet. If you just allow another five- not even five- Three minutes... I can fix any damage. If you hurt him too much, you could risk- I'm sorry." Kylo once again reached for your arm, but you swallowed, stepping back.
Kylo left with Poe, walking towards the torture chambers. You sigh, sitting down on the side of the examination table, looking to the floor. That's when you spot something shining on the ground, that catches your eye. You hop up, walking over to it. Looking own, you see the same ring on the chain that Poe had.
You lifted it off the ground, looking at it shine in your hand against the lights. When you hear the door start to open again, you pocket it in the side of your skirt/pants/dress, making sure to keep it hidden.
"Y/N, you're dismissed for the day." Captain Phasma says to you, "Start dinner, then go right to bed. I can't have you being tired again."
You nod, then turn your head to stare at the stormtrooper. He lay there peacefully, calm, dead, "Yes, Au- Captain Phasma," You corrected yourself, "What about him?"
"Trash compactor. No need to bury him. He's useless to us now. You have time, I suppose. Dispose of him." Your Aunt turns to walk away.
"No! I-" She turns to you. She may have a helmet on, but you knew how she felt about what you had said. "Agree." You choke out, beginning to wheel the bed out of the room.
"Y/N," Your Aunt throws over her shoulder, "No hesitation."
You nod, a single tear falling down your cheek. You continue to wheel the bed out, and the door slides open. You take the sheet he was bundled up in and placed it over his head, properly covering his body. You sigh, walking to the trash compactor, opening it up. You slide the body in, and in a rage, the whole bed. You turn to see a stormtrooper staring at you, but you turn away, closing it. Compacting what's inside.
Heading for your chambers, you slam the door behind you, sinking down once behind closed doors. You couldn't take this anymore. You needed to get our of here.

A/N: Y/N's relationship with Poe reminds me of the songs:
Somebody you loved- Lewis Capaldi
Already Mine- Us the Duo
Also... 1,000+ words! I made up for the last chapter being short, I suppose!

EDIT: This is a revised version. It's longer and in my opinion- better. Let me know if there's anything you want to see! See ya later!