~Three~

three

Elijah was a little surprised to find snow falling from the sky in the middle of Spring in Mystic Falls. He'd once met a white haired vampire who could do such a thing, seeing her make it snow in the desert. The Noble Original must have frightened her off, as the small woman quickly fled after locking eyes with him. Her wide, icy eyes startled him, as did her refreshing beauty.

Her play with the snow, especially such a hot climate, had made the Mikaelson believe she was an elemental, but he had seen the remains of their sacred village. So that was impossible.

Then Elijah had toyed with the idea that judging by her beauty, the white haired woman was a Siren, but he dashed that thought. Those creatures had no powers other than their hypnotic voice. And the woman had not uttered a single sound, instead, her pink lips just formed a small 'o' then disappeared.

He came to the conclusion that she was perhaps an old vampire who'd learned a few tricks. Many did.

The Original had trailed after her for a few years and he always knew he was close when it snowed. The Mikaelson had no wish to harm the girl, only to soothe his curiosity of who she was. What she was.

And as Elijah stared out of the wide window of his hotel room, watching the gentle snowstorm engulf the town, a small genuine smile tugged at his lips. Perhaps he'd finally meet her and get some answers to the many questions he had.

:3

Damon reclined in one of the sofas in the lounge room, a glass of his favourite bourbon in his hand. His stupid brother had just trapped himself in that tomb with Katherine. Him and his hero hair.

Idiot.

The older Salvatore took a long sip of the burning alcohol and turned his head when a breeze filled with snowflakes blew in through the open window. He held out his hand for one to fall into his palm, "What the hell..?"

:3

Katherine watched the snow flutter into the tomb and almost caress her face, a spark of sadness glimmered in her deep brown gaze. A gaze that Stefan had fallen for. He was stunned out of his mind to see the small tears beginning to form in her eyes.

Seeing her like this, the Salvatore could only wonder if this was what she was like before she had met Klaus. Caring and worried for a child she had raised herself. If this was what she would have been like had her parents not sent away her child born out of wedlock.

"She means a lot to you, doesn't she?" The Salvatore whispered, disbelief in his voice.

The vampire doppelganger sighed heavily and nodded slowly, her shoulders slumping but still, keeping her eyes on the sky, "She means the world to me."

:3

Wynter shook out the flakes of snow from her white hair, the coldness of the wind almost making it look like she glowed. Something in her told her to follow a direct path and as she exited the forest and Wynter found herself at the edge of a cemetery. Almost proudly, a large tomb stood amongst the old and crumbling gravestones. The white blonde felt a bit sad that no one had taken care of them. Nobody to respect the dead.

The snow started to fall harder at her slight unhappiness. Her fox noticed this and wrapped itself tighter around the elemental vampire's neck, comforting her with the warmth of the soft white fur, making her giggle as its tail flicked her nose.

:3

Katherine jumped her feet and sped to the entrance of the tomb when she heard the tinkling laughter of her daughter. The old vampire started to whisper, more like pray, "No, Wynter, no. Please no."

Stefan stood as well, but slowly, tilting his head that the sound just was filled with such... innocence.