Zoldycks

A/N Dang it's April fools but here's a chapter after a while~~

"Dummies. We can't go through that gate, Mike will eat us. No lie he's terrifying, and I've only met him once." I scolded, shivering at the though of Mike. "Just go through the testing gate." I said. It's much preferable to meeting that terror. Flick chirped softly and gained my attention. I smiled and pet her.

"Why don't you open it?" Leorio huffed.

"Uh, because I'm not the enhancer?" I said mockingly. They looked at me, confused. "Why are you looking at me like that? It's pretty obvious." I stated, crossing my arms. "What does enhancer mean?" Gon asked. I gaped at him. "You guys don't know yet... Ugh. Gon, you'll know soon enough but you're an enhancer. You're the physically strongest of us here. You have open the gates." I explained. Well, technically I'm the strongest, but Gon has the potential to be much stronger than me.

"No. I won't open the gates. I didn't come all this way to be tested. Why test your friends? It's crazy. I'll just be an intruder." Gon declared. I smacked my forehead.

"You idiot. Killua's not the one testing you. It's his family! They don't give a damn wether or not you're his supposed friend, you must earn the right to walk into their home. The home of the zoldycks, Gon. Not just killua." I explained. His eyes didn't surrender. I sighed. "Alright, fine. If you're so stubborn, I'll open the gates and bring killua back myself." I huffed, getting Impatient. I rolled my neck, popping it in various places. I picked flick up off my shoulder and handed her to Gon, who craddled her in his arms like a cat. Then I popped my elbows and all my knuckles. As one of weakest of the phantom troupes members, this might be a bit of a challenge. I ranked 11th, just above Pakunoda. I still couldn't beat Shalnark.

I pressed my hand up against the gate, and channeled my nen to my hands to protect and strengthen them. Then my whole arm. I leaned my body weight in and pushed with a lot of my strength. If I used all of it, I would reveal to much of my power. Slowly and steadily I pushed two gates open, revealing a forest path. I turned back.

"Mr. Zebro, could you please call Mike and show Gon what a big dummy he is?" I asked politely. Gon pouted and Kurapika snickered. Zebro nodded and walked in along with the other three.

"MIKE! COME HERE!" Zebro shouted. It echoed through the forest. I heard low growling and an aura coming close. It was huge, and murderous. Mike scared the shit out of me when I first met him, and to be honest my reaction hadn't gotten better. Mike was still terrifying, and left me shaking where I stood. I didn't dare look away from his eyes. More than fearing conflict with him, I feared Mike seeing me as weak or unimportant. Seeing me as a threat might certainly be better than a pest.

"Yeah ok anyways. Moving on! You get my point now right Gon? Let's get killua in a timeline where we don't all get eaten." I said, anxious to get away from the guard beast. I looked down and my companion, resting in Gon's arms. She was looking straight into Mike's eyes, like they were having some secret conversation. Which they very well could be for all I know. But what surprised me was that she wasn't scared. In fact, she looked like she was the one in charge.

"You did it on your own Bell. You go see him first. I won't go until I can get through the gate myself." Gon said. The other two nodded. I shrugged. I left Flick with Gon this time, thinking she might like spending time with the three boys. Zebro took the four back to the servants quarters. I continued walking. I reached the small brick and vine enterance from last time. The same girl and before stood there.

"You are Bell Christen correct?"

"Correct."

"You have received direct permission from Master Illumi to proceed."