A promise

"Eh? Hisoka?" I asked. Gon nodded.
"You realize there's no way you'll win right?" I asked. He pouted. Killua crossed his arms. "Well hope isn't lost! If you learn Nen, I'm confident you can stay alive!" I cheered lamely. Kurapika sweat dropped. "Eh?? Only stay alive? Not win??" Gon asked, disappointed. "What is Nen anyways?" Kurapika asked.

"I'm not really the best person to ask that. It took me a while to use Nen although the concept was easy to master. Besides, I'm not even a nen master so I'm not qualified to teach you. For now let's say that without nen, all of you are.... Cavemen. Bugs to some nen users. Squish!" I said, clapping my hands together. They were left speechless.

"If you want to be a real Pro Hunter, you need nen. It's like learning how to walk! Right now you're just crawling. Well no.. Maybe you're still in the crib." I muttered.

"We get it! We need nen! But where do we find this so called nen master to teach us?" Killua asked, getting annoyed. I smiled sheepishly.

"Sorry, I don't know. I wasn't taught by a nen master. I learned it when I was even younger than you guys, living in meteor city." I apologized.

"That's okay bell! I'm sure we can find one before we find hisoka." Gon said cheerily.

"Yeah well this nen thing might have to wait. I have to become a doctor first. That's why I became a hunter in the first place." Leorio grumbled. I nodded. Somehow I doubted leorio's capability in nen anyways. I looked over at kurapika. He stayed silent after what I told them. He was probably thinking about his goal. Yeah.. His goal.... To kill the spiders. Damn it. I'll have to find a way for both parties to escape unharmed when the time comes. I can't let the troupe be killed, but I can't let them kill kurapika either. What a drag..

"So what will you do now, Bell?" Kurapika said, catching my attention. I considered my options. I had a great deal of them to chose from.

"Well.. I'll call my boss first and see if I have a job coming up or not. If I don't, I don't know.. I'll either train, or go find some friends to hang out with. I don't like being alone when I'm not training." I answered.

"Well if you've got nothing to do, why don't you help us look for a nen master?" Killua said in a bored tone. I looked over at him in slight surprise. He wanted me to come with them? An adventure..  Right!

"That's right! Gon! This is perfect! If I don't have a job, I can fulfil my promise to you!" I exclaimed. He gave me his confused face. "Oh right. Sorry, I forgot you were unconscious. I made a promise, that when this was all over, we would all have a great adventure together. Of course, kurapika and leorio won't be with us this time, but one day all five of us have to go on an amazing adventure!" I cheered. Everyone smiled.

"Sounds like a plan." Kurapika said.

"I'm in!" Leorio chimed.

"Yeah! That's a great idea!" Gon agreed. He held his hand out in the middle of us five. Palm down.

"Fine." Killua said with a slight blush, putting his hand on Gon's. I put my hand oh his, then leorio joined after me, with kurapika as the last hand.

"It's a promise?" I asked.  They nodded and our hand pile started bouncing.

1
.
.
.
2
.
.
.
3
.
!

"It's a promise!"