Heaven's Arena.

"So a Nen master..? I mean we could check the hunter website.. But somehow I doubt we'll find a real one on there. We'll have to search in the real world. Now, since most newbie hunters have no clue about Nen, the nen masters would have to be places somewhere that newbies would go right after becoming a hunter. That is, assuming the hunter accocitaion wants hunters to be nen users, which I'm positive they do." I reasoned. Gon nodded.

"A place where newbie hunters would go... Well say if we didn't know about nen, where would we go?" Killua asked hypothetically. I thought about it for a brief moment.

"I have an idea! You both already knew hisoka was much stronger, so naturally you'd want to train, right? I know a perfect place to train, where you gain power, money, and battle experience. It's the perfect place for newbie hunters to gather. I can guarantee there's a nen master there." I concluded.

"Well, enough with the build up. What is it?" Killua huffed. I grinned.

"Heaven's arena!"

"Wait so you'll just be scouting around?" Killua asked. I nodded. He groaned. Gon looked at him in confusion. As did I. "I really wanted to see you fight!" He said. Me and gon made an "ooohhhhh" sound.

"Sorry. Fighting really isn't my thing. I tend to avoid it when possible. Besides, it's not like most people here are even any challenge. It'd be no fun. I'll just use the floor master pass and while you guys are fighting, I'll be looking for a master." I shrugged.

"Floor master pass?" Gon asked curiously.  Almost smacked myself. Oh well.. I guess they'll know now. It's not that big of a deal.

"Yeah. A dear friend of mine is a floor master. A floor master pass allows one person who is not a floor master to use that floor master's privileges and luxuries. Once you become a floor master, you are given three passes. No more. And if you lose them, you won't get a replacement. My friend gave me one." Well actually, Chrollo gave me all three.

"I trust you to give these to someone. If you feel like it, that is. You can keep all three or give the other two away. Just be sure to keep one."

I ended up giving one to Feitan, and the other to Machi. There were both responsible and I figured they would know how to use the pass in times of need.

"You have a serious connection then. Alright well.. It sounds like we have a sort of plan. Gon and I will set a match, you go ahead a start your search, alright?" Killua bargained. We were almost at the registration desk. The line was moving relatively quickly. To my surprise, fighters could be rather polite. Some are rude of course but the more powerful ones knew how to be respectful and never shoved or complained.

"Well.. How about I watch your first match though? If I know what floor you're going to, I'll know where to scout. Besides I have a good feeling that we'll meet someone special." I grinned. They both shrugged. We reached the receptionist and Gon and Killua signed up. I went after them.

"Name please?" She asked politely. I rummaged around in my coat pocket before pulling out a golden card. It looked liks a hunters license, but gold and had a simple FMP on the front side and a smaller CL on the back. I showed it to her.

"Actually I'm here to use my Floor Masters pass." I said sweetly, enjoying the shocked look on her face.

She let me in without hesitation, throwing in a good 'enjoy your visit!' I nodded in thanks and jogged to catch up to gon and killua. On the first floor, it was small staduim with 16 rings with fights going on. There weren't many people here, just those waiting for their fight and common friends of the fighters. We chose a row and sat down, taking in our surroundings. Hasn't changed a bit.