Chapter: 20

[a/n]
I wrote this a LONG time ago so sorry if it's not good :)

I decided to stay the night again. Not only to keep Yoongi company after getting fired earlier, but also because its getting increasingly difficult for me to stay away from the mint haired man that once disliked my presence.

A shuffle of the comforters makes my eyelids flutter open, and before I can process it, I notice Yoongi's silhouette coming into his room doorway, holding something. I know exactly what it is, what else would he be eating this early?

"Can I try some?" I innocently beg, struggling to lift my weighted eyelids to the scruffy haired man who has apparently had a craving for mint chocolate chip ice cream at four in the morning. My lips curl upward at the cute peculiarity.

He obviously can't sleep tonight, which is a huge bummer to me, but god is he adorable.

I see him pause briefly, spoon in his mouth, as he stares disappointedly that he awoke me so early.

The lamp flickers on after I tug at the pull chain, continuing to lay limply on my back.

Suddenly, the white comforter starts to wrinkle and indent with the body that crawls over my own.

My eyes have already fallen shut but I'm completely aware that Yoongi hovers over me. Even so, I still want that ice cream. It would help cure my morning breath.

"Could I ple—" I mumble before being rudely cut off by a pair of ice cold lips.

And from them, drip mint chocolate chip ice cream droplets, slightly warmed by his own mouth, into mine.

His mouth gently massages mine as he allows the mint to flavor our kiss. The taste of his own saliva mixed with the sweet dessert is all too sinfully delectable.

It's too early for this. I'm half asleep and now he wants to show his love and affection?

I kiss back sloppily but with as much passion as I can somber despite my current drowsy state.

Unlike some people, I don't have insomnia, so of course my reciprocated kiss will be lacking.

I feel his, now warmed, lips widen in a grin whilst not being removed from mine.

Yoongi knows I'm tired, and it's apparently adorable to him how I haphazardly strive to sexily kiss him back. He giggles a little, his lips pausing over my busy ones to feel my helpless attempts.

It's hard enough that I don't have any experience in this area — I have to sort of guess and follow his lead when it comes to this stuff — but in this moment I can barely remember my own name let alone how to make out with someone.

I can tell that he's still partly groggy from not getting much sleep. His eyelids blink slow like mine, and when he laughs his voice is slightly rough and not yet vigilant.

After a few minutes of me not knowing how to kiss properly, and Yoongi trying not to laugh at me too much, he rolls onto his back letting out a content sigh.

I hungrily look over to see that his ice cream has now turned into a sad minty puddle in the bowl.

"Aw Yoongi, your ice cream melted," I whine, still upset I didn't get to try some. Sorta.

My lower lip pouts as I furrow my eyebrows, watching his carelessly blank expression stare at me.

However now it kinda looks like he wants to devour me; dark, yearning eyes. Just like yesterday, except a lot hungrier, as if he needed something — it.

"Baby," he purrs lowly, turning onto his side to get closer to me.

In less than two seconds, I feel his hand pull me off my back and onto my side so that I'm facing him, mirroring his position. His face has already leaned in impressively close so that both our lips lightly graze each other with every breath.

His hand caresses my jaw and his unnervingly awake eyes hungrily stalk my nervous lips.

"I wanted something sweeter anyway," he whispers so softly that the only way I'm able to perceive it was from the articulately patterned air that entered my mouth from his.

Another kiss commences. And this time, we're both fully awake.

|GentleKissu|