Chapter 1

Bored. Boring. Bored. That's all i think all day while looking up in the city full of cars and crowded people. Every person has a different story behind them. That's all i think while looking at them. It might be clićhe but it's true.

Maybe the person that your walking with has a big financial problem. you won't know cause you can't tell.  I saw a guy who was laughing hard with his friends. I just shook my head cause your eyes can't decieve you. I know that guy has abusive parents and torture him all night. now, his just hiding his pain behind his mask while laughing. then their is a lady walking down the street with her expensive purse while talking on her phone. she abort her baby for 5th time, cause she can't afford having a baby while she sleep with rich old men because—

I was interrupt thinking when someone call's my name. "Time!" I just looked at him with blank expression. he walks towards me while his hand is on his pocket.

"Need something?" I boredly said. He just chuckled and sit beside me at the railings.

"Observing people again ha?" He amusedly said. I just shrugged. I hate talking specially to him cause his annoying and he asked too many questions.

"Why are you here tho?" i asked while my gaze is still on the crowded people.

"Just checking you out if you're fine" i looked at him with no emotions. Checking me out if i'm fine? What was that? Am i not fine?

"I'm not a kid anymore brother. I can take care of myself" i emotionless said. He just chuckled.

See, his annoying.

"Can we stop speaking in english? My nose is already bleeding" he said while holding his nose jokingly. I just rolled my eyes and he just laugh at me.

"Why we can't?" I cooly say.

"Kasi we need to speak tagalog?" He unsurely said while his hand is on his chin. i know their is something he wanted to tell.

"Shoot" i said without looking at him.

"I'm sorry to say but you're moving out" i'm not shocked anymore cause i heard them talking. that i need to move out. Reasons? I don't know. I'm just following the rules. Plus, i don't ask any questions cause i don't care.

I'm just a person who is 'go with the flow' and don't care what's happening to the world but i love observing people. It become a hobby since i'm a—

"Quit Thinking! We have to go" he said with panic. I guess, they already talk and i didn't realize that he's already holding his phone in his hand and at the snap of the finger we're already at our house. It's simple but elegant in my opinion.

"Pack your things and get ready." I just nodded as an answer then he left me through my room. I just do what he said cause i respect him. I forgot to mention that his my older brother . His name is Space and his 5 years older than me. Well, i guess my parents just love physics? Or science? I don't know.

When i finished packing my things. My brother motion me to sit beside him on the other side of the bed. I followed his orders.

He explain me something. I just nodded as an answer. I'm bored listening. thats why you can't read it.

"I'm going to miss you lil sis" umiiyak nyang sabi. I hate drama's. but yeah, i will miss him.

"Correct your sentence kuya. I'm not a sis i'm a bro" i seriously said and he just laugh at me then ginulo nya ang buhok ko. I just glared at him at inayos ang buhok ko.

"Ikaw talaga" nakangiti nyang sabi.

Let me introduce myself. I'm Time Collins, 20 years old. That's all.. i'm to lazy for introductions.