Chapter 4

TIME POV

"Class may bago kayong classmate" samot saring ingay ang naririnig ko. I'm just standing outside the room. Hindi pa nila ako nakikita and guess what?

Ang hirap hanapin etong room -_- i want to use my teleportation power pero my brother keep reminding me na 'don't use your power as much as possible'. blah blah blah. this is worst thing that i thought and they are noisy as F— okay no swearing.. but yeah.

Noisy humans..tsk!

"Come here, Ms Collins." She motion me to come inside and i just nodded. Bago ako pumasok i looked at the sign and it say's 3-A. Seriously? Is this kind of horror story??.

I just sighed and decide to enter the room. As i Enter. May nakita akong nag babatuhan ng mga papel. Some are gossiping stuff and some are have their own world. In short.. The room is disaster.

"Kindly Introduce yourself Ms. collins" my teacher motion me to speak. Pero, ginala ko muna ang aking Paningin. And there she is. A pare of beautiful Hazel eyes Staring at me. I just smirked at her kaya napakunot naman ang kanyang nuo.

"Ms?" Takang tanong ng teacher. Oh yeah, i forgot that i'm inside the room and i need to introduce myself. Great just great *insert sarcasm*.

"I'm Time Collins" I said with a blank face at napatingin nanan ako sa may bakanteng upuan kung saan near at the Window. Jockpot! But, i saw a girl beside the chair that i want to seat. Waving at me. Oh great -_- another annoying humans.

"May i take my sit ma'am?" I emotionly said and she awkwardly nodded. Kaya naman nag lakad ako papunta sa may bakanteng chair which is beside the annoying girl who keep smiling and waving at me. Hindi pa siya nahihirapan sa kakangiti?

"Hi" bati nya saakin. Tumango lang ako at umupo. I don't want to talk to anyone. My plan is just do my mission and that's it. I don't want some attention.

"My name is Evangeline Adams but you can call me Evan or Line!" She happily Introduce herself while extending her hand for handshake. I don't want to be rude.

"Time" i coldly said while also extending my hand for handshake. She just smiled at me and said 'nice to meet you' and i just do the same.

She start keep talking to me about stuff and it's really annoying. Buti hindi kami nahuhuli ng teacher namin ngayon na asa harapan nag di-discuss. Tumingin naman ako sa paligid at parang walang pakialam ang mga studyanteng may kanya-kanyang mundo tapos yung teacher namin eh salita ng salita. napailing nalang ako cause no one is listening to her teaching.

Ganito ba talaga dito?

"We should be friends!" Masaya nyang sabi.

"No, i don't need friends" i blank said. Bakas naman sakanyang mata ang lungkot at hindi na eto nag salita.

Hindi ko nalang siya pinansin cause my attention is in this girl who is infront of me. Talking with her friends. She's beautiful, with her long black hair and hazel eyes. matangos na ilong and her red kissable lips.

"Type mo nuh?" Sabi ng katabi ko kaya napalingon ako at nakakunot ang aking nuo. Type? What was that?

"You like her" pang uulit nya habang humahagikgik.

"No, i don't" i said.

"Don't deny it. The way you looked at her" sabay sundot sundot sa tagiliran ko.