Chapter 10

TIME POV

Name: Evangeline adams.
Age: 18
Cause of death: Car crushed

I cursed so many time as i read her name. Is this a fucking joke? Why all of this people. Why it should be the one that is closed to me?

"Master, are you okay?" She looked at me with concerned. I just closed the book then suddenly the black book just disappear into my hands. I sighed and looked into my watch. Alright, i still have a time to save her ass.

"Brother, I guess this is the last time that we will see each other." I bitterly said while looking at him with no emotions. He just looked at me confused.

"Wh-what do you mean?" He asked with confusion and i just shaked my head and smile.

"Nothing. Better take care of your self" I patted his shoulder at napakunot naman siya sa inasta ko but confusion still written on his face. "We, better get going cause my time is running." I said.

"Take care, Tiger." He smiled. i just smiled back and hugged him tight.

I heard him chuckled. "You're acting weird." He said while patting my back.

"You, take care of yourself brother." I said At kumalas ako sa pag kakayakap sakanya. Tumingin naman ako kay raven na nakatingin saamin and i can see through her eyes that she's worried about something.

"Lets's get going, Raven." i said and she just nodded.

"Don't do anything stupid again, Time." My brother warned me. I just smirked secretly. I know Raven see it coming.

Yeah..i won't do anything stupid.

I did'nt response to what he said. Instead i grab Raven arms and snapped my finger. Then suddenly the sorroundings vary. We're at the overpass and we can see the different cars passing and also different people walking.

"Be honest master. What did you see in the black book that made you sad?" Raven asked with worried tone.

I sighed. She just know me too well and i just can't lie to her. that's not my forte.

"I saw Line name." I coldly said and her blue eyes widdened na tila hindi makapaniwala sa narinig niya.

"What the hell?!!" She shouted and her expression became fury.

"Shh cut that crap out! People start staring at us." I said while my finger is on her lips just to shut her up. Tumingin naman siya sa paligid na tila narealize niya ang sinabi ko.

She closed her eyes and calm herself down kaya naman inalis ko na ang aking finger sa kanyang lips at pinahid ko sa damit ko cause it's freaking gross. Dumikit ang kanyang saliva sa finger ko. Minulat naman na niya ang kanyang mga mata and i guess she calm down.

"He is a fucking asshole, Master. He's doing it again." Galit na sabi ni Raven. I just lean into the railings and looked at the car passing by.

"I know..just let him be." I coldly say while i suddenly remember a flashback but i just shrugged it off cause i don't want to remember about my past.

"Are you sure master?" I looked into her eyes and nodded as an answer. To be honest, i don't want to talk about it. But, sometimes running away won't just solve anything. Sooner or later, i should face it.

My eyes suddenly widened when i realize a girl walking down the pedestrian lane while humming and tapping her hands in the air. I can hear that she's listening in to a music.

Then i looked into the Car moving towards her in fast pace. I zoom my vision and saw the driver struggling with his stirring wheels and keep stepping on the tire break but it won't work.

"Fuck." I cursed and Raven notice what i'm looking at.

——————————

A/N: whatsssup mga readers kamusta? Tagal kong hindi nag update dito ah hahaha. Sobrang Slow update po ako dahil busy din at may dalawa din po akong tinatapos na story. Kaya ayun hehehe.

Happy 3k pala mga readers! 😁😁

Salamat sa supporta! SEE YOU IN NEXT UD!