Chapter 9

"Do you think she can still remember what happen yesterday, Master?" I just sighed on Raven question.

We, erased Clem Memories. From what happen Yesterday. I don't want her to remember. The life and death she experienced since that would be truamatic and It would be big impact into her life.

"She won't. I made it sure." I answered with assurance. She just nodded as an answer.

"But, you altered her death. You're now in trouble, Master." She said with a worried tone. I know it's too risky changing the death of a person by another. But, i would do everything just protect her. Even tho i cannot understand myself, why i'm doing this beyond on board.

"TIME!!" I saw my brother with raging eyes. Sabay naman kaming tumayong dalawa ni Raven.

"WHAT HAVE YOU'VE DONE, TIME??! DID YOU KNOW THE CONSEQUENCES THAT YOU'VE MADE??" He shouted while pointing his finger around my chest. Base on his reaction, he already know about what happen yesterday. I just sighed while looking at my brother without expression.

I know, it's my fault but they are the one who told me that i should protect her and i just did my job. Then, Now they are being nosy about it.

"Can you hear it into your self, BROTHER?" I said with a cold voice while looking at him expressionless. i heard Raven, silently giggled. But, i just ignored it.

"Damn it! Time!" napahawak naman siya sakanyang sentido. I just smirked cause i know that i win.

"Don't lecture me about my wrong doings which you've also done before." He just looked at me defeated at lumapit naman siya upang yakapin ako.

"Just" he sighed. "Just know your limit, Time. I know that they will punished you anytime soon. Specially Your FATHER." Kinuyom ko naman ang kamao ko at mabilis na kumalas sa pag kakayakap.

"Let's not talk about that Bullshits." I bitterly said. He just sighed.

"You know that, you need to face Him. Soon." He said with a worried tone. I just can't and i won't. I Fucking hate him.

"Your Father is my Father. Dear brother." I coldly said while looking into his eyes and show my dominants. I know, my eyes changes.

Someone tapped my shoulder and i just looked at her. "Calm down, Master. Your brother is not a enemy in here." Raven whispered.

She's right. He is my brother and not a enemy.

I just closed my eyes Trying to calm the demon inside me.

"You, okay now?" My brother asked. As i open my eyes, I just nodded as an answer.

"Phew, i thought your going to kill me." He chuckled but i can feel that his nervous.

"I'll never do that to my brother. Unless you will betrayed me." A smirked form into my lips and he just went to poker face and looked at me like 'Really? Are you serious?'.

I just chuckled. " Yo! Your face is epic bro."

"It's not funny, Time. I would never do that." He sincerely said. while shaking his head.

"I know." I smiled.

Then my black book suddenly appear out of nowhere. i just sighed.

"Another souls to fetch." Raven said while excitedly clapping her hands like a kid. I can't blame her.
Souls make us stronger. Plus, it's our Job and we have different rules to follow. But, i don't care about that bullshits fucking rules that they've made.

In my own opinion. We, all have our own free will. and We, all have our own story and differences. It's our choice. How to live with it and each individual is Unique. Nobody is the same as others cause you're the one who'se making decisions into your life and don't compare your self to other's. Just make your own story excitingly. Try new things. Because, Life is just like a roller coaster ride. You should enjoy it, Even if it's Up's and Down. in other words, YOLO. You only Lives Once.

Just enjoy it.

Alright, i'm being random again. I'll just stop being random somehow. Let's just go back to the reality.

"Open that damn book, master." She said with irritation. She's being demanding again but I just ignored her and open my black book to see the persons name on it..

———————————-

N/A: sorry guys if  maiksi lang ang ginawa ko dahil wala na talaga ako maisip tsaka. This is a slow update, dahil may dalawa pa po akong tinatapos. Mahirap po pag sabay-sabayin ang tatlo hahaha. Kaya ayun. I hope you can understand.

Thank you po sa mga readers! 😁