-2-

Chapter 2

After three weeks of being here he finally got in contact and told me if I behaved and did the program right he would wait for me.

Manipulative bastard.

I agreed.

I stopped cutting and gave them answers they craved rather than the real simple ones. Truth is stranger than fiction after all and who would want to hear answers that would leave them feeling disconcerted and unsettled.

I loved him and wanted to please him. That was all.

I told them that the relationship became toxic when I decided to spice it up by introducing shit I had seen on pornhub. My laptop and phone had a history of it so they ate up the lie.

Fucked up to the core.

All the stuff that he had been watching and looking up on my laptop and tablet was on my history as they investigated. Nasty shit he had sent me telling me he wanted to try it out. He told me that his love for me wouldnt wane if I refused but it would really please him if I agreed to try.

I convinced them Jamie really just wanted to please me thats why he was compliant in my fucked-up fantasies. Poor Jamie just couldnt say no to me.

And so, they gave me the Help my body craved but that I was too proud to accept.

____________________________________________________

Freedom.

I stepped out and engulfed the fresh air that was freedom. It had been a year since I was locked up. The facility was nice though. I was able to workout and stay slim thick.

I still fit into my size 12 clothes, comfortably. I chose to wear on my leaving day the mustard yellow Justin Bieber world tour tracksuit, the race track inspired one.

I smiled at the way the fit looked. I dressed really for myself and whatever made me feel good. I could go from business woman, to boho chic, to xxxtentacion, to Billie Eilish in one week.

As long as I was Gucci with what I wore I could give zero fucks to what anyone else thought. I paired todays fit with some black yeezy 750 boosts.

My hair was straightened and tied into a high messy bun. My face was beat to perfection. I smiled at my reflection that I saw in passing from a car window. I had only one agenda and so i jlurneyed to my boyfriends place. When I got there I used my key to get to his condo and let myself in.

Everything was the same since I saw it a year ago. I knew he would have been smashing some other girls to keep from being bored but what I saw before me was inexcusable.

I walked to the bar that was stationed in the corner of the kitchen and poured myself a gin and tonic.

I then walked to the lounge drawn towards it by the sound from the television. Jamie was lounging on the couch with a glass of wine and there was some pregnant bitch with the same hazel complexion as me sitting on the floor in front of him. He was playing with her weave and now and again he would gaze at her affectionately.

Disrespectful assed Motherfu-

My phone slipped from my fingers thus announcing my presence. They both looked up. She looked scared but annoyed and he looked like he had seen a ghost. I took in a deep breath not sure of what to do.

Should I be mad and shout at his trifling ass? Should I be calm and excuse myself saying wrong apartment? Pretend we never knew each other.

My reaction surprised me too. My eyes just began watering uncontrollably. I found myself full blown crying at the scene before me.