-3-

A/N: Shoutout to  @thehoeslayer thank you for your support.

As always Enjoy

Chapter 3

"Can I order another drink?" I asked him. He nodded and signalled to a waiter who came with another mojito and vanilla milkshake I had ordered.

"A drug Lord?", I questioned. Downing my second drink and making eye contact with his stormy grey eyes.

"Kingpin I don't get my hands dirty my men do".

"Why would you reveal yourself to me, I mean I can report you. Plus, I'm a law graduate I could really fuck up your shit in a lot of different ways."

"Nobody would believe you." He said simply unbothered by my revelation. I thought about it and he was right.

"Plus, when you went to the bathroom, I couldn't help but glance at your phone because the screen kept lighting up. Something about a fucked-up car and tv that you smashed."

Momentarily, I had forgotten about the catastrophic ending of my relationship. That ache returned and I fought to keep back the tears.

He rolled his eyes, "Let me guess ex-boyfriend cheated on you and you fucked up his shit." I sighed and allowed the liquor to spill my story to this sexy stranger. He was charming but rough around the edges. Probably the roughness helped him with his Pablo Escobar ways.

"You should never let anyone choke you. Ever. Your neck is too lovely to be scarred like that. This sounds like the bullshit my sister went through with her last boyfriend. The little shit is lucky to be alive." He muttered to himself.

"Billy Shakespeare ayeeee", I teased him. A fire seemed to ignite in his eyes but he smiled at me instead of losing his shit.

"You are exquisite both in personality and in physical appearance." I thanked him and we had light conversation as we ate our meal together. We spoke about tennis and movies and music and argued a bit but it was all in good taste.

My body was warm and then I took off the crop hoodie and was left in my bralette. Which I hadn't realized I had on underneath until his gaze fell to my chest and his eyes hardened then he adjusted his pants.

I swear if I was white my face would've been red thank God for my cocoa complexion. Fuck it, I thought to myself let me channel Rihanna and her big dick energy and just own my 'fit'.

I excused myself to go to the bathroom and took some pictures of myself. I was slaying my entire existence.

I smiled at my reflection then went back to Zane who was eating me out with his eyes. He glanced down at his phone.

"There is a hotel above the restaurant and I want to fuck you into next week. Shall we go?" I downed the rest of my two remaining drinks for some liquid courage and nodded. I was super tipsy.

He stopped me as I was about to walk to the exit and placed his coat over my shoulders. I smiled and continued up with him.

We entered the elevator and his lips were on mine kissing me hard and with urgency. I returned his kisses with equal passion. We broke apart when the elevator opened and a group of people wafted in.

The sexual tension was insufferably thick as we went to the penthouse suite. We walked out and then his tongue was back down my throat.

He sucked on my neck and my bottom lip leaving me on cloud 9 and then continued down to my chest. We entered the room then he took off the coat and threw it to the ground.

He stepped back and perused my chest for a bit and then he was back on me nipping and kissing all of my exposed skin. He roughly pulled down my pants and I kicked off my yeezys and began undressing him.