-6-

Saturday rolled around and my parents agreed to watch Xylo as I went on the date. We were meeting up at star bucks Trent had driven me and was doubling as my body guard. He blended in as he sat at the counter drinking coffee and reading a newspaper. Hiraku arrived and we ordered. I got an ice cappuccino and the brownie cheesecake. 

He just got a croissant. We really hit it off, turns out that he is an architect. We talked about amazing world structures and how amazing it would be to visit Dubai and just explore. "I had an amazing time Hiraku", I informed him as he was walking me to the car. Trent had gone to a different entrance where I would pick him up.

"Are you sure you had fun? I felt like it was a bit of a lecture", he said smiling.

"Nope it was amazing to talk to someone who is passionate about these things like me. Let's do drinks next time?"

His face lit up which made me grin.

"I know an amazing club called Embers, the name sounds off but the vibe is amazing." I had been walking backwards and nearly fell but he caught me.

"Clumsy me", I laughed nervously.

"I um sorta kinda embarrassed myself in front of the bartender there by throwing up all over the bar so can we rather go somewhere else? Like Onyx?"

"I wish I could have seen that", he chuckled.

"It was gross trust me, if he ever saw me on the street that shit would be on sight, he would jump me and I would be like fair."

We both started laughing hysterically, I will admit myself I am a clown, a lying ass clown. I unlocked the Rolls Royce and stood watching him.

"Nice car", he commented.

"My daddy let me borrow it, he said that if my looks and charm won't impress my date then the car can make up for what I lack", he laughed again.

His eyes seemed to twinkle every time he laughed.

"I am beyond impressed, you are goddess level beautiful, so so smart, your wit and charm and then the car... Fuck if only I had come with my mother's ring. I would have gotten down on one knee right now."

I giggled like a school girl. Being with Hiraku is effortless its easy as breathing. He leaned in to kiss me and I surprised him by licking his mouth first. We both chuckled then we really kissed. It was a sweet kiss. He pulled back then opened the door for me.

"Drive safe Astraea".

I smiled and closed the door then drove to entrance 2 on the opposite side. I rolled down the window and told Trent to get in. He smiled and obliged. "How was the date?"

"It was easy and nice like breathing."

"You really are stupid," he said. I suddenly hit the breaks and his body jerked forward.

"I'm sorry I'm too stupid to drive proper." I said to him laughing. He started laughing as well.

When I got home, I saw Luxane in the lounge with my parents and Xylo. Everyone seemed to be all smiles. The mood seemed to change when Luxane noticed my presence.

Luxane P.O.V

Yesterday

Astraea's pussy tasted amazing. She gave Khloe a run for her money. I was only with that clown for business purposes. Maybe I did really care for Khloe but our relationship was okay it wasn't galactical. Removing the cling wrap film from the plate, I dug into the oxtail meal Astraea had said had been prepared by her mother. It was amazing and flavourful, I almost resented Khloe for having sent that text, I could have gotten seconds.