-8-

A/N: Thank you all so much for your support on my little gem Astraea, i'm going through some stuff but seeing people reading and voting on my book fills my soul with so much joy

That fiasco dinner a couple months ago was now becoming a faded memory. Luxane got to see Xylo whenever he wanted but the visits always had to be planned. I had no time for disrespectful assed people. Work was busy and I was busy but everything was good.

I decided not to pursue more with Hiraku because of how busy I was and how I wanted to spend my free time with my parents and Xylo who was now almost a year old. I was planning her birthday party that would be petting zoo themed, with animals that the babies could see and play with.

She had been going to a day care centre which she seemed to enjoy. Everything was set for the party. I had also invited Luxane and informed him he could bring his hoe as long as he kept her on a leash. After the catastrophic dinner she had reached out and apologised for her commentary and made sure to distinguish herself from Luxane's parents.

She made sure to emphasise that she loved Xylo and would never do or say anything against her which I believed. I watched her on the camera that was in the room that Luxane would be in whenever he came to visit Xylo. We had agreed he could be at my parents house and I could watch his interactions. At first he refused and argued that these were like prison visits. I told him to eat my ass, in not those words exactly but a more polite manner. He eventually agreed.

I hadn't seen him in person since that crazy, Xylo's party would be the first contact we would have.

I woke up got bathed and wore a plaid red and black shirt with a black leather mini skirt and balenciagas I dressed Xylo in the same attire so that we could be matching. "Oh my soul you two are too adorable", gushed Lexington grabbing Xylo from my arms and twirling her around.

"Happy birthday gorgeous", She said to my laughing baby.

"Here is your gift she said setting her down in a miniature Ferrari. I rolled my eyes.

"Lex she can barely walk how do you give her a car?"

"It's a promise darling. When she turns sixteen, I will get her a real Ferrari."

"Bitch I will hold you to that. I caught the moment on camera so you are under oath", said my mom walking up to us camera in hand. We all laughed and Lex agreed. The venue was going to be the backyard so that we could have as much control as possible. Even though it was huge.

I walked outside and took a look at the décor. It was stunning there was hay all around and little stations that encircled the elephant, giraffe, zebra and other animals. When Xylo saw the animals, she started clapping her hands. I was so happy that my baby was excited.

The guests began to trickle in, at first Luxane arrived with crates full of champagne and assorted juices for the babies. He walked up to me with a grin on his gorgeous face and gently took Xylo from my arms.

"Hello, princess happy birthday." He said throwing her into the sky. My mom forever ready with a camera like a youtuber came out of nowhere recording the moment. For which I was happy. Khloe smiled and waved at me and I reciprocated and showed her where to put her gift.

I couldn't resist but check out baby daddy. He was a mess in his own right but physically I couldn't deny that he is gorgeous sex on a stick.

Khloe, I decided to be on good behaviour, was wearing a floral wrapover dress that was quite short paired with heels. She looked nice is all I will say, as much as I didn't like the hoe. She always looked good even with her lobster red coloured hair.