The Weird Dream

I opened my eyes only to see the color black. I couldn't see anything else. But I heard something. A conversation.

"My leige, the whole world will cower in fear once they find out what we've done." A masculine voice said.
"What exactly have we done?" A deeper voice asked.
"I've kidnapped the Prime Minister of
the United Kingdom." The first voice answered in pride.
"Where is the 'we' in there?" Asked the second voice.
The first voice wimpered. "Kro-"
"ENOUGH! Get the girl's mother. Now. We need to put up a good fight. We need that girl dead. She's the only 1 who can kill you, Prometheus. We don't need you to die." The second voice demanded.
"Yes, my leige."

The scene changed.
I woke up in pain. My head seared with it. I wasn't in my pink room. Laying down on my canopy bed. No.
I was tied up in a cave. Chains burning my hands. I look to my right, which was very hard to do.
I see a beautiful, glowing but helpless silhouette
with beautiful gold hair.
I look at her eye to eye. Blue/Purple/Green/Pink to bright sea green (she couldn't seem to have decide which to use to express herself). Her's to mine.
She smiled sadly, clearly showing a mixture of anxiousness, pain, torture, comfort and lastly aggrevating punishment.
I break through the chains.
"Mom! Are you okay?" I ask her.
"Jean, honey bee, is that you?" She asks me.
"Yes, mom. It is. Now, answer me. Where are we? Who did this?" I ask her once more.
"Prometheus. He is helping Kronos rise once more. It will take eons, I hope. But, he is in stage 1, capture the powerful; one-by-one. No matter immortal or mortal. He helped Typhon escape his prison." Mom told me.

"But isn't Typhon, I don't know... Under an island, trapped by Zeus?"
"He escaped, Jean. Prometheus created a distraction that even Zeus had to deal with. Being the ignorant fool I am, I didn't leave." She explained.
"But, you're a god." I gasped.
"Goddess. I'm a goddess. Careful with your words, Belle. But, alas, Prometheus is a Titan. A god is no match for a Titan. But that is a god alone." Aphrodite said.
There was a terrible screech.
"Oh dear ambrosia, my little beauty, for Prometheus is outside the chamber door!" She warned me.

"Oh Aphrodite," Said the voice in a playfull tone. "You have another guest don't you?" His voice did not sound scary at all. If he weren't evil, he could be on a comedic talk show.
Prometheus appeared. He was about 20 to 50 ft. tall. But the closer he got, the smaller he became.
"Hello there, Jean Belle Solace. I've expected you. You're mother is locked up in... Well I can't just give you the answer now, can I?" He laughed.
"Give me a riddle!" I retort.
"JEAN, NO!" My mother yelled.
"Okay... here.
Out of reach from the gods,
You will not find us with even the
greatest of odds.
The blaze of the cold wind will     freeze your feet,
It will feel good but there is no sweet treat.
Come and find us if you dare.
That is if you really care;
For your mother who is a player.
Your deadline is on the Winter Solistice.
Come and find us Jean, to see what would be the justice.
That was nice was it?" He finished.
"Yes. It was." I said.
"Well, you gotta go kiddo. You've seen too much. Away with you."

'Out of reach from the gods,
You will not find us with even the
greatest of odds.
The blaze of the cold wind will     freeze your feet,
It will feel good but there is no sweet treat.
Come and find us if you dare.
That is if you really care;
For your mother who is a player.
Your deadline is on the Winter Solistice.
Come and find us Jean, to see what would be the justice.'

I have 6 months to figure it out. No pressure.

Jean.
Jean.
Jean!
JEAN!