The Allan House

I heard whispers ontop of me. I jolted up. Sitting still.
"Morning." Said Pandora smiling.
"Where am I? Where's Veronica?" I ask her.
"Veronica disappeared. You're at Parker's house." She answered.
"WHAT?!" I yell jumping out of bed.
"He offered since the clinic was closed." Leo said.
"Where is that little twerp?" I demand.
"Right here." Said Parker standing in the doorway.
"Oh. He heard us... oh." I muttered.
"What happened anyways?" I asked.
"You should've seen the way you fought. You went 'slash!' and 'boom'. It was cool. It didn't seem like you at all." Leo said.
"And Veronica?"
"You chopped her to pieces!" Leo said.
"WHAT?!" I yell. "I. Killed. My. Half. Sister." I breathed.
"Leo was exaggerating." Parker said slapping Leo's forehead with the back of his hand.
"Ow!"

"You did hurt her. She had heck loads of cuts. She never got to hit you. Her harpies attacked us. But, we took care of it. She disappeared when at least 3/4 of her harpies were dead." Parker explained.
"How do you know what harpies are?" I ask him.
He ignored me "You guys should go downstairs. My dad's making dinner."
"How about your mom?" I ask.
He ignored me again and left the room.
"Who's room are we in anyways?" I questioned.
"Parker's." They reply at the same time.
"Crap."

"So, Mr. Allan, how's your University work going?" Leo asks while we were eating dinner.
"Thank you for asking, Leo. Very good actually. Got promoted too." Mr. Allan replied.
"Mr. Allan, if you don't mind me asking, where is Mrs. Allan?" I ask curiously.
Parker gasped. Pandora pursed her lips. Leo pretended to count the pictures the room.

"There never was a Mrs. Allan. She was only ever known by one name. Her name was-"
"Dad. Someone's at the door." Parker interupted.
"I'll go get it." Mr. Allan said.

"What was that about?" I ask him.
"I welcome you to my house, help you, and you ask about my mom? You're insane." Parker spat.
"What's so wrong with asking? I wasn't demanding." I retort.
"You are the worst friend ever." Parker said.
Pandora and Leo were watching it like a tennis game.
"And why's that, Mr. Retort?" I ask.
"You take my hospitality for granted. You upset my dad." Parker said.
"Oh excuse me, you willingly let me stay here. When I was unconscious. I didn't know or agree to this. I would've been perfectly fine with staying at home." I said.
"What's your stupid point?" Parker asked.
"What's yours?" I ask.
"You are just a pretty face. You take many things for granted. You make many enemies by them just looking at you." He spat.
"A pretty face. Tuh. Is that what you think I am? Just. A. Pretty. Face. Is that what our friendship is? Assumptions?" I demand.
Parker blushed.
"Jean, I'm sorry I pushed it-"
"No. I'm leaving." I said.
"No, please, Jean." Parker begged.
"I'm leaving. Using the front door. Tell your dad I said thanks." I told him.
"Jean, please." Parker begged again.
"Dora, Leo? Are you coming or not?" I ask hesitantly.
"J, this is... Jean." Dora said.
"So, you're staying. Leo?"
"Coming. Thanks for dinner Park,  see you tomorrow Dora." Leo retorted.

"Can you believe him?" I ask Leo a few minutes later.
"No. You just asked a question. You know if he were a demigod, he'd be Athena's son." Leo told me.
"Yeah. If he were a demigod. Yeah." I retort.