PANDORA

The inside was gorgeous. It was surprising to find out that not everything in that castle was dark. There was alot of white and bright red/yellow inside. Fire, I guessed.

     "You live here?" I ask out of the blue.
"Yup. My new home." Jean said whilst riding Cerberus.
"No joke, man... Yo' Hades! You have a dope crib!" Leo yelled.
"Uhuh..." Hades replied loking confused. "You, Leo Smith, are very different from your father."
"Indeed he is." Replied a deep, male voice.
We looked behind us. We saw a large, well-tanned man with a mop haircut.
He was wearing a hawaiian shirt, khaki shorts and sandals. The only thing appealing about his exterior was the color of his eyes, bright blue that had a tint of green... Just like Leo's.
   It suddenly hit me. I bowed.
"Hello, Almighty Poseidon,
God of the Sea, Storms, Earthquakes, Droughts, Floods, and Horses.
King of Atlantis, The Earthshaker,
The Stormbringer and the Father of Horses."
"Surprising you memorized that." Poseidon replied.
"I memorized every single god's titles." I retort at once.
"Why didn't I get praised?" Hades asked out of the blue. "You give my crackpot head of a brother a proper introduction, and I have nothing!"
"Who are you calling crackpot, you annoying weasel?"
"Who are you calling annoying weasel, you mindless dolphin?"
"Who are you calling a mindless dolpin, you boring shade (a spirit or a ghost of a dead person residing in the Underworld)?"
"You didn't!" Hades gasped.
"I did." Poseidon said proudly.
"A shade is a dead person!" Hades replied at once.
"What's the difference?" Chuckled the sea god.

   Hades turned red with anger.
"You have no right to be here! Get out! This is my territory!" Hades barked.
Cerberus barked with rage.
"I was just taking a swim in the river when I saw you leading my son into your gloomy kingdom."
"That's it!" Hades turned into a giant demon.
Poseidon yelped, but clearly had enough courage to fight back. The sea god turned into a giant horse with wings.
A pegasus, I thought.
They charged.
"ENOUGH!" Yelled Persephone.
Hades turned back into his normal form.
"Sorry, Sunflower. This crackpot god was... disrespecting our kingdom."
"You can't use the same insult twice." Leo interrupted.
Hades glared at him.
Leo gulped.